Hotels near American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting
Where to stay near American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting
Flights to Madison for American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting
Cons: The flight was delayed because one or more of the crew were late. I would suggest that when you board a large flight, start from the rear of the plane, not the front. Having to go past everyone to get to your seat is time consuming and somewhat stressful. The food was super gross. The so called beef bulgogi was not appetizing at all. For breakfast, the food was disgusting.
Cons: I had a flight with a connection starting at 6 PM on a Monday. At 5 AM the day of the flight I received notification that the first flight would be delayed, making connection impossible, I was prompted to select another flight to arrive to my destination. I chose a flight with a connection staring at 7 PM. Upon getting on the first flight we began to prepare for takeoff. After about 30 minutes the pilot notified us that we would be delayed 40 minutes because we had nowhere to land at my connection airport. I realized at that point that I would possibly miss my connection, which was scheduled at 10:20 PM. However, I did arrive at the connection airport around 9:40 PM which would have given just enough time to arrive at the connection gate. Unfortunately, upon arrival to the connection airport the pilot informed us that we would have no gate to de-board the plane. The pilot stated that all connections "were aware of our delay" and gave us the gates for each connection. I got off the plane at 10:15 PM and ran to my connection gate arriving exactly at 10:20. The gate attendants informed me that my flight had left, my bags were on the way to my destination city and that I would need to spend the night in the connection city. The attendants, appeared disinterested and impolite but upon prompting provided us with a hotel voucher for the night. The next day we arrived at the airport 2 hours before boarding and waited at the gate. When it was near the time for departure we were informed that the plane had been downgraded and requests were made for some to give up their seats for a later flight or check carryon bags to make room for other passengers. While some lined up to give up their seats and bags, those who chose to remain on the original flight were forced to wait before boarding the plane. We were then told that we would have to wait until the pilot and crew arrived before boarding. Scheduled departure time was 5:46 PM but the time got pushed back until we boarded around 6:30, departure was rescheduled to 6:50 PM. We boarded the plane and waited for departure but a few minutes later the pilot informed us that "he just got here" and that there were mechanical problems that would cause further delay. After an hour we were informed that the plane was not able to fly and instructed to go to another gate for another plane. Departure time got rescheduled to 8:30 PM. The plane departed after 9 PM and arrived at 10:30 PM for a 5:46 PM scheduled departure.
Rent a car from Madison Truax Field
FAQs when travelling to American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting
American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting starts at 12:00 pm on 17 June 2020. American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting ends at 2:00 pm on 21 June 2020.
American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting will be held at Monona Terrace in Madison.
The nearest hotel to American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting is Hilton Madison Monona Terrace (93.95 m). The next closest hotels are Best Western Premier Park Hotel (363.42 m) and Hi Madison (384.12 m).
According to KAYAK user ratings the best hotel near American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting is Mendota Lake House Inn (9.6). The next best rated hotels are Hampton Inn & Suites Madison / Downtown (9.4) and DoubleTree by Hilton Madison Downtown (9.3).
The average price for hotels for American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting is C$ 136/night. You can stay at Americas Best Value Inn Mayflower for 4 nights for C$ 583. Or stay at Sheraton Madison Hotel for C$ 493.
The cheapest double room near to American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting is C$ 98/night. You can stay at Americas Best Value Inn Mayflower for 4 nights for C$ 393. Or stay at Sheraton Madison Hotel for C$ 433.
Use our hotel map to find hotels near Monona Terrace. Decide between on-site hotels at Monona Terrace or hotels close by.
Madison is served by 3 major airports. Madison Truax Field (7.83 km) is the closest to American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting, Milwaukee-Mitchell is 121.35 km from American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting and Appleton Outagamie County is 148.79 km away from American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting.
Based on KAYAK user ratings, the best rated car rental agency in Madison is Enterprise. The nearest Enterprise pick-up point to American Aging Association 49th Annual Meeting is 1864 E Washington Ave.
Other events at Monona Terrace
- 2020 WSCA Annual Conference
- 2020 Dairy-aire Gymnastics Invitational
- Business Day in Madison 2020
- Ae Business Solutions Symposium
- Go Red For Women
- Huntington's Disease Society Of America Re-prom: A Celebration Of Hope
- 2020 World Championship Cheese Contest
- Wisconsin Educational Recruitment Fair
- Friends Of Uw Health Afch Gala
- American Society of Animal Science (ASAS) 2020 Annual Meeting
- Dane County Humane Society Toto's Gala
- Jdrf Spring Gala
- 2020 Wisconsin Governor's Conference on Tourism
- WI Carpenters Legislative Conference
- Wyso Art Of Note Gala 2020
- 8th Annual Madison Family Expo
- Find Your Farm: Fairshare Csa Coalition Open House
- Your Pink Delivery Showcase
- Mary Kay Career Conference 2020
- Mad City Bridal Expo
- 2020 PSW Educational Conference
- WACTE Spring Conference 2020
- Wisconsin Medical Society 2020 Annual Meeting
- 2020 Nelson Institute Earth Day Conference
- 34th Annual WNA APRN Forum Pharmacology & Clinical Update
- Aia Wisconsin 2020 Conference On Architecture & Expo
- Gsafe Celebration Of Leadership Awards Banquet
- 2020 Nan Cheney March For Justice Award Ceremony & Reception
- The Madison Region's Economic Development & Diversity Summit
- Society of Plastics Engineers
- 2020 WiscNet Connections
- 2020 Myofilament Conference
- Ywca 2020 Women Of Distinction Awards
- 58th Annual Madison Sports Hall Of Fame Banquet
- 2020 Symposium on Research in Child Language Disorders (SRCLD)
- 236th AAS Meeting
- ASLO & SFS 2020 Summer Meeting
- 12th International Short Break Conference
- ETC WORKSHOP 2020
- Uniform Law Commission (ULC) 2020 Annual Meeting
- 2020 Art Fair Off The Square
- 2020 Distance Teaching & Learning Conference
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Managers Meeting 2020
- Parts Unlimited & Drag Specialties NVP Product Expo 2020