Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Close to train station. Guest Card a very good value(access to trains, busses, and boats). Great breakfast.
Staff could better explain how to ride trains. 3rd floor room very small and extremely warm. Although windows open, there are no screens hence a lot of mesquitos.
It was very good but just bottle of water free of charge can change the attitude
- Beautiful view from our room. Balcony directly facing the lake. - Breakfast buffet was excellent - Our room was very clean and comfortable - Very friendly and helpful staff! They even lended us dishes from the restaurant on request. - Very quiet, but beautiful area directly ashore. Great to relax!
-Wlan in the room barely worked. We lost connection all the time. Streaming movies in the evening was not possible.
- If you need a good internet connection, choose another hotel. Connection breaks every few minutes and requires reentering user, password data (if you get that far). Unfortunately the hotel just blames the provider. I would say change him!
Good wellness area.
Visitors to Bodman-Ludwigshafen will find that the Seehotel Adler is a fantastic accommodation choice. With Wi-Fi in designated areas available, you'll have no problems keeping connected. When guests have some time on their hands they can make use of the onsite facilities. According to our trusted guests, the facilities at this hotel are first-rate.
based on 984 reviews
Things to Know
- Great view
- Spacious rooms
- Modern Hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Seehotel Adler
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bodman Museum 2 km
- Bodman Castle 2.3 km
- Kloster Frauenberg 2.7 km
- Ruine Alt-Bodman 2.8 km
- Münster Sankt Nikolaus 9.5 km
- Städtisches Heimatmuseum 9.7 km
|Thal St Gallen-Altenrhein||52.8 km|
|Bodman-Ludwigshafen Ludwigshafen(Bodensee)||137 m|