Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bowral
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 42% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 230||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 247||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Bowral hotel
- If it’s your first time visiting Bowral, you might want to stay in a central location near its gardens, forests and fields. You can opt for Berida Hotel, which is an 8-minute walk from the centre. This hotel has 42 elegant rooms, all with luxury toiletries, smart TVs, tea and coffee making facilities and air conditioning. The hotel’s amenities include an indoor heated pool, a games room, spa, a European bistro-bar and a shop selling local produce.
- For travellers seeking boutique accommodation in Bowral, choose the Gibraltar Hotel, which has an 18-hole golf course, a pool, a luxury spa and a restaurant and bar on site. Comfortable suites feature tea and coffee making facilities, flat-screen TVs, high-end toiletries and Wi-Fi. Some rooms have walk-in showers, spa baths, balconies and in-room movies.
- For hotels close to Bradman Oval and Bowral Golf Club, stay at the Sebel Bowral Heritage Park hotel, which is a 2-minute walk to the golf club and 1km from Bradman Oval. This upscale 4-star property has studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with air conditioning, smart TVs, kitchenettes or full kitchens and dining areas. Activities include an indoor heated pool, a fitness centre, and cycling and walking close by.
- If you’d like a spa hotel in Bowral, opt for Milton Park Country House Hotel & Spa, which offers a vast array of spa treatments and has a steam room and sauna, an indoor heated pool, a hydrotherapy pool and a stretching studio. All guest rooms have garden views, marble bathrooms and antique furniture. Some add seat baths, writing desks and open fireplaces. Bowral centre is a 10-minute drive away.
- If you’re on a budget, stay at the Oxley Motel, which offers free Wi-Fi and free parking, and all rooms come with air conditioning, desks and a dining area. Some rooms have sofas. Bowral Golf Course and Centennial Vineyards are both less than a 10-minute drive away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bowral
Are hotels in Bowral safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Bowral have conference facilities?
Are there any family-friendly hotels in Bowral?
Which hotels in Bowral have good views of the countryside?
Which hotels in Bowral have a good on-site restaurant?
How much is a hotel in Bowral for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bowral?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bowral by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities