Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Nothing special. Expensive for an old hotel
Staff was really friendly. Breakfast was great. It is in center of old town Guatemala. You have everything to visit by feet. Staff speak english.
location - ideal for one night stop to visit centre city traditional well maintained hotel bathroom very good
Room warm - despite fan
Super noisy hotel ! People still watching tv and talking later during the night. Difficult to have a pleasant night.
Rooms are super clean, nice staff they help you very good.good wifi.
At the evening you can not go outside. You mus take a taxi if you want go outside only in the evening. At day no problem.
based on 255 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Ajau
Most Popular Landmarks
- Centro Cultural Miguel Ángel Asturias 0.8 km
- Estadio Nacional Mateo Flores 0.8 km
- Plaza de la Constitución 1 km
- Catedral Primada Metropolitana de Santiago 1 km
- National Palace of Culture 1.2 km
- Torre del Reformador 2.2 km
|Ciudad de Guatemala La Aurora||5.7 km|