Coolum Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Coolum Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 12% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 132||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 206||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Coolum Beach hotel
- If you want to stay on the beachfront of Coolum, you could consider staying in the 4-star Beach Retreat Coolum. This retreat is situated across the road from the beach and offers easy access to the boardwalk that runs along the coast, so you can get out and stretch your legs while breathing in the sea air.
- For the active and energetic visitors who want to explore Mount Coolum National Park, you could consider staying at the Coolum Baywatch Resort. This 4-star resort is a 7-minute drive away from the Mount Coolum National Park where you can hike the trails up to the summit of the lava dome and be rewarded with a spectacular panoramic view of the surrounding landscape.
- If you have decided that you would like to learn to surf, then why not stay at the 4-star Endless Summer Resort. This resort is a 6-minute walk from the Coolum Surfing School, which holds lessons all year round and where you can book lessons, hire equipment and learn to surf with professional instructors.
- The 3-star Pandanus Coolum Beach is a good hotel to stay in if you would like to be near Point Perry in Coolum. This beach resort is just a 3-minute walk away from the lookout at Point Perry where you can have a picnic and try to spot some of the marine wildlife that passes by, such as dolphins or whales. You can also look across to the Noosa Heads.
- Coolum Beach is a good place to visit if you are a golfer, as there are a number of courses located in the area. You could consider staying at The Point Coolum Beach which is a 4-star hotel that is located just 10 minutes away from the Peregian Golf Course, an 18-hole course that is open to the public 7 days a week.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Coolum Beach
Are hotels in Coolum Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Coolum Beach have parking available onsite?
Are there any budget hotels in Coolum Beach?
Which hotels in Coolum Beach have views?
Which hotels in Coolum Beach have a swimming pool?
How much is a hotel in Coolum Beach for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Coolum Beach for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Coolum Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Coolum Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Coolum Beach hotels
Go to map