Hotels near Cottage and Lakefront Living Show
Where to stay near Cottage and Lakefront Living Show
Flights to Grand Rapids for Cottage and Lakefront Living Show
Cons: I had a flight with a connection starting at 6 PM on a Monday. At 5 AM the day of the flight I received notification that the first flight would be delayed, making connection impossible, I was prompted to select another flight to arrive to my destination. I chose a flight with a connection staring at 7 PM. Upon getting on the first flight we began to prepare for takeoff. After about 30 minutes the pilot notified us that we would be delayed 40 minutes because we had nowhere to land at my connection airport. I realized at that point that I would possibly miss my connection, which was scheduled at 10:20 PM. However, I did arrive at the connection airport around 9:40 PM which would have given just enough time to arrive at the connection gate. Unfortunately, upon arrival to the connection airport the pilot informed us that we would have no gate to de-board the plane. The pilot stated that all connections "were aware of our delay" and gave us the gates for each connection. I got off the plane at 10:15 PM and ran to my connection gate arriving exactly at 10:20. The gate attendants informed me that my flight had left, my bags were on the way to my destination city and that I would need to spend the night in the connection city. The attendants, appeared disinterested and impolite but upon prompting provided us with a hotel voucher for the night. The next day we arrived at the airport 2 hours before boarding and waited at the gate. When it was near the time for departure we were informed that the plane had been downgraded and requests were made for some to give up their seats for a later flight or check carryon bags to make room for other passengers. While some lined up to give up their seats and bags, those who chose to remain on the original flight were forced to wait before boarding the plane. We were then told that we would have to wait until the pilot and crew arrived before boarding. Scheduled departure time was 5:46 PM but the time got pushed back until we boarded around 6:30, departure was rescheduled to 6:50 PM. We boarded the plane and waited for departure but a few minutes later the pilot informed us that "he just got here" and that there were mechanical problems that would cause further delay. After an hour we were informed that the plane was not able to fly and instructed to go to another gate for another plane. Departure time got rescheduled to 8:30 PM. The plane departed after 9 PM and arrived at 10:30 PM for a 5:46 PM scheduled departure.
Rent a car from Grand Rapids Gerald R. Ford Intl
FAQs when travelling to Cottage and Lakefront Living Show
Cottage and Lakefront Living Show starts at 12:00 pm on 27 March 2020. Cottage and Lakefront Living Show ends at 5:00 pm on 29 March 2020.
Cottage and Lakefront Living Show will be held at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids.
The nearest hotel to Cottage and Lakefront Living Show is Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton (136.68 m). The next closest hotels are JW Marriott Grand Rapids (192.92 m) and Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown (292.89 m).
According to KAYAK user ratings the best hotel near Cottage and Lakefront Living Show is The Leonard at Logan House (9.8). The next best rated hotels are JW Marriott Grand Rapids (9.1) and Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Downtown (9.1).
The average price for hotels for Cottage and Lakefront Living Show is C$ 286/night. You can stay at Cityflatshotel Grand Rapids for 2 nights for C$ 579. Or stay at Courtyard by Marriott Grand Rapids Downtown for C$ 561.
The cheapest double room near to Cottage and Lakefront Living Show is C$ 206/night. You can stay at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown for 2 nights for C$ 412. Or stay at Cityflatshotel Grand Rapids for C$ 484.
Use our hotel map to find hotels near DeVos Place. Decide between on-site hotels at DeVos Place or hotels close by.
Grand Rapids is served by 3 major airports. Grand Rapids Gerald R. Ford Intl (14.90 km) is the closest to Cottage and Lakefront Living Show, Lansing Capital City is 90.92 km from Cottage and Lakefront Living Show and South Bend/Michiana is 150.14 km away from Cottage and Lakefront Living Show.
Based on KAYAK user ratings, the best rated car rental agency in Grand Rapids is Enterprise. The nearest Enterprise pick-up point to Cottage and Lakefront Living Show is 1100 Plainfield Ave Ne.
Other events at DeVos Place
- 75th Annual Grand Rapids Boat Show
- Grand Rapids Boat Show at DeVos Place
- 2020 Annual Convention MAIA Michigan Association of Insurance Agents
- GVSU - Career Fair
- RPOA Real Estate Investor & Landlord Conference & Expo
- 2020 Trade Show-S. Abraham & Sons
- 2020 Annual Convention - Michigan Association of Student Councils MASC
- International Women's Day
- West Michigan Home and Garden Show
- 2020 MFA Convention & Trade Show
- 2020 Van Eerden Food Show
- West Michigan Women's Expo
- Laughfest 2020
- Paws, Claws, and Corks
- The Ultimate Sport Show- Grand Rapids
- 2020 Annual State Leadership Conference
- Configura Spring Meeting
- Annual Conference 2020 - Michigan Assoc for the Education of Young Children
- 2020 MPA/MACS Convention & Trade Show - Michigan Petroleum Asso/MI Assn of Conven Stores
- 2020 Annual Michigan Safety Conference
- NACAC Spring College Fair
- SkillsUSA Michigan 2020
- 2020 Annual MSBO Convention (Michigan School Business Officials)
- Grand Rapids Symphony Luncheon
- Lakeshore Volleyfest 2020
- Annual Convention and Trade Show-Michigan Dental Association
- Flirt Fitness Showcase
- 2020 Youth Summit
- Amway River Bank Run
- East Kentwood Prom
- Wolverine Worldwide Global Brand Conference
- GR IT Symposium
- MiCareerQuest 2020
- 2020 MJVBA State Championships
- 2020 Annual Convention and Expo - Michigan Credit Union League
- Self Insurers Trade Show
- Signature Equipo Vision, LLC Convention - Michigan
- Acton University
- Michigan Water Environment Association
- 2020 Annual Convention-Church of the Brethren
- The Retail Success Summit
- 2020 CORE Meetings
- Champion Force Cheer Nationals Event
- AAPT Summer National Meeting (American Association of Physics Teachers)
- JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes
- Jurassic Quest
- Summer Amway New Platinum Conference
- AQS QuiltWeek Events (American Quilters Society)
- ESTO 2020 - Educational Seminar for Tourism Organizations (US Travel Association)
- ACI-NA Annual Conference & Exhibition
- State Bar of Michigan-2020 Annual Meeting
- 2020 SPE Thermoforming Conference (Society of Plastics Engineers)
- Steelcase Annual Meeting 2020
- Gordon Food Service, Inc.-2020 Annual Food Show
- CET Experience
- MISHRM 2020 Annual Conference - MI Society for Human Resource Mgt.
- NADCA 2020 Die Casting Congress & Tabletop (North American Die Casting Association)
- 2020 MAPPA Annual Meeting
- NAPT 2020 National Fall Convention (National Association for Pupil Transportation)
- GR Comic-Con 2020
- 2020 Annual Convention- School Nutrition Association of Michigan