Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dandenong
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 3% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 42% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 74||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 90||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Dandenong hotel
- Situated in the heart of Dandenong is the Dandenong Market, an iconic market place that has been on the go since the mid-1800s. Dandenong Market is a traditional working market with clothes and food stalls and also holds tours and various events throughout the year. If you would like to stay in close proximity to the market, the 4-star Ramada Encore Dandenong is a 500 metre walk away.
- If you are a keen bird-watcher, then consider staying in a hotel near the Dandenong Wetlands, which are situated in North Dandenong. This area has a bird-hide and viewing platform on the water’s edge, so you can be best-placed to look out for various native species of wetland birds and animals. The 3-star Comfort Inn Dandenong is conveniently located 3.5 kilometres away from the Dandenong Wetlands.
- For people travelling with children, the Myuna Farm on the very edge of Dandenong, in the neighbouring suburb of Doveton is an attraction worth visiting. Myuna Farm is a public community farm that will allow visitors to have a first-hand experience of farming life and there are activities here for the whole family. The 4-star City Edge Dandenong Apartment Hotel is a good choice, especially for families, and is just 2.5 kilometres away from the farm.
- If you like to spend time walking through natural woodland parks, then consider staying near the Fortheringham Reserve just 2 kilometres north-west of the city centre. This natural conservation area has 16 hectares of preserved land which is open to the public and has BBQ and picnic areas as well as bush walking trails and bike trails. The ibis budget Dandenong is a 3-star hotel just a 12-minute walk from the Fortheringham Reserve.
- If you fancy staying in a hotel with its very own microbrewery, then look no further than the 4-star Atura Dandenong. This hotel is conveniently located close to the highway and is easily accessible by car. It has its own microbrewery on site and the beers it produces are stocked in the hotel bar, where you can sample them under the guidance of the brewer.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dandenong
Are hotels in Dandenong safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Dandenong are near the train station?
Which hotels in Dandenong have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Dandenong are good for business travel?
Which hotels in Dandenong offer breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Dandenong?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Dandenong by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Dandenong hotels
Go to map