Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
1. Very cheap. 2. We arrived in Chinese New Year, and there was a small present from the hotel in the room with good wishes, very pleasant. 3. Good location, in the center. 4. The TV was working, we watched the New Year concert there. 5. When we asked when to eat in the New Year day (everything was closed), the girl on the reception tried to help us and showed on the map where the opened restaurant should be. The restaurant was opened indeed, although it was full and they couldn't accept us (the reception girl couldn't know it, of course). 6. Nice room.
1. In the room there was several bottles of water, and there was no sign that it was not free. We used it, and had to pay when we left. It's not a problem to pay for water, because the room was really very cheap. But it'd be better if we knew it before, because in all other hotels the water in the room was free, and it was unpleasant surprise. 2. The restaurant in the hotel was not working in the Chinese New Year day, and again no warning about it. May be for Chinese people it's evident, but not for us. We very long tried to find a place to eat in the town, and found the opened Dicos, fortunately. I agree that it's not the problem of the hotel, but they could warn foreigners about this Chinese tradition.
The Restaurant was not operational - disappointed at having to go out for breakfast and dinner.
Good location with friendly helpful staff.
There is work currently done at the hotel - carpets ripped up, cleaning cleaning, drains replaced etc. One night they were drilling a piece of flooring at 11pm at night outside my door. I had to go ask them to stop. So they just started hammering instead. They were also painting something on to the carpets that stunk, it made me feel very unwell. While I understand the need for work to be done, it really shouldn't be done in the middle of the night and on the same floor as people trying to sleep. I am sure it is a lovely hotel normally but that was not my experience.
staff are beyond nice! and everything else also beyond expectations, near the mosque, and not far from the Mingshashan desert.
perhaps the bed a bit hard, but still comfy
Staffs friendly and helpful. Very good location and clean.
With a stay at DunHuang Hotel in Jiuquan (Dunhuang), you'll be 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Mingsha Shan and 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Crescent Lake. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 463 reviews
Things to Know
- Professional service
- Friendly service
- Great reception
- Good restaurants & bars in the area
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Dunhuang Hotel
Where is Dunhuang Hotel located?
Dunhuang Hotel is located at No.16 Middle Yangguan Road, 3.6 km from the centre of Dunhuang. Xiyun Taoist Temple is the closest landmark to Dunhuang Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Dunhuang Hotel?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Dunhuang Hotel.
Does Dunhuang Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Dunhuang Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Dunhuang Hotel offer free parking?
No, Dunhuang Hotel does not offer free parking.
Does Dunhuang Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Dunhuang Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Dunhuang Hotel from the airport?
Dunhuang Hotel is 12.7 km from Dunhuang.
Can you bring pets to Dunhuang Hotel?
No, pets are not allowed at Dunhuang Hotel.
Does Dunhuang Hotel have a pool?
No, Dunhuang Hotel does not have a pool on-site.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Xiyun Taoist Temple 1.5 km
- Duhuang Ancient City Ruins 1.5 km
- Crescent Lake 5.7 km
- Mingsha Shan 6.1 km
- Mogao Caves 16.4 km
- Yadan National Geological Park 73.4 km