Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
We were here to babysit our grandson so his parents could attend a nearby wedding. It was a 20 minute walk. The surrounding area is lovely farming land and the roads very quiet which meant that we could walk with the buggy very safely. We booked the 1 bed apartment for the family and we had a twin room. The apartment was well equipped with full oven, hob, microwave, kettle and coffee maker plus crockery etc. It was spacious meaning our grandson could crawl around. Our twin room came with a kitchen shared with an adjacent double room. Ingemar and his wife were very friendly and helpful. We didn't have the breakfast but we saw it delivered to another room and it looked very good.
It is remote, about 10km from Eslov. It didn't matter to us as self catering was perfect with a child less than a year old. If you are looking for more then you need to stay elsewhere. For us it was just perfect.
Comfy bed very basic and with a small kitchen next door. Bed was great and a small loungue. Outddors a great veranda to watch the sunset between the farm buildings.
- Being close from two castles, both very very nice - Having parking and breakfast very nicely prepared every morning - Access to small kitchen with fridge included
- When I book the place for 1 adult and two kids is not acceptable to see that I got two towels prepared - I forgot a brand new shampoo, sent an email through booking (never received any feedback) :(
Interesting place, far from city or anything. Excellent for travelers with car.
Friendly staff with sense of humor and understanding
based on 220 reviews
Things to Know
- Very quiet
- Friendly service
- Impressive bathroom
- Good management
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about B&B Ströprodukter
Most Popular Landmarks
- Western Sprinkle Memorial 0.9 km
- Trollenas Castle 1.7 km
- Eastern Karaby Church 4.1 km
- Bjara Nature Reserve 36.1 km
|Kastrup Copenhagen||47.5 km|
|Eslöv station||5.7 km|