Ettalong beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ettalong beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 97% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 128||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 156||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ettalong beach hotel
- If you’re booking a luxury accommodation in Ettalong beach, Mantra Ettalong Beach on The Esplanade provides Wi-Fi, free parking, a bar, a restaurant and a spa centre with sauna. Terrigal Pacific Coastal Retreat boasts a spa for 10 people, free Wi-Fi and parking and is a short walk from Terrigal Beach and a ten-minute drive from Avoca Beach.
- Ettalong Diggers Club is an impressive complex which serves as a multi-purpose venue for corporate, leisure and entertainment activities and offers something for the entire family. Enjoy a meal at on-site restaurants Half Tide Brasserie or Rocky Point Café then relax at The Bayview Hotel, which is only 2.5 miles' drive from Ettalong Diggers Club.
- For those who prefer spending the day among nature, Brisbane Water National Park is a great place to fish, enjoy water sports or view historic Aboriginal rock inscriptions along one of its many cycling or walking trails. Coastal Villa – Umina Beach offers onsite parking and fully equipped kitchen facilities and is a 27-minute drive from the park.
- Within a 15-minute walk of Ettalong Wharf and Ettalong Diggers Club is Ettalong Beach Tourist Resort – a truly unique property that doubles as an attraction as well as accommodation. The complex houses 10 restaurants, business and conference centre facilities and is built above a stall market. Hotel amenities include free Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool.
- Ettalong Beach, New South Wales is highly prized for its beaches and coastline, making it a popular tourist destination. Ocean Beach Motel is a five-minute walk from Umina Beach and offers free parking, a restaurant and a bar. This property is 2.5 miles from Booker Bay Marina and a 40-minute from to Ettalong Beach Wharf.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ettalong beach
Are hotels in Ettalong beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Ettalong Beach that offer cheap rooms?
Are there any hotels in Ettalong Beach ideal for families?
Are there any hotels in Ettalong Beach near good restaurants?
Are there any hotels in Ettalong Beach that offer tennis?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ettalong beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ettalong beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ettalong beach hotels
Go to map