Good to know
|Value for money||8.9|
|Distance to city centre||0.6 km|
|"Great room, staff and location."||(in 53 reviews)|
|"Beautifully decorated bedroom and bathroom."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Excellent location, room, service!"||(in 83 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bad smell||in 9 reviews|
|beautifully decorated||in 10 reviews|
|body wash||in 5 reviews|
|boutique hotel||in 99 reviews|
|centre of florence||in 6 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 138 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 64 reviews|
|great location||in 110 reviews|
|great room||in 77 reviews|
|kettle tea coffee||in 7 reviews|
|large rooms||in 36 reviews|
|santa croce||in 13 reviews|
|shelf in shower||in 21 reviews|
|walking distance||in 11 reviews|
Difficult with car
Breakfast were good and hotel location was great. A couple of nearby restaurants that the staff has mentioned were superb.
1. Parking The hotel has an agreement with local parking for guests to park their cars, with a condition that should you need your car - notify a hotel and it'll be available in about 15 minutes. Unfortunately, this works only in business hours, and if for any reason you need to access your car in the off time - it won't be available to you. The hotel failed to mention these circumstances in advance even when directly asked and we needed the car at 5 am to drive to the airport. We've had to leave the hotel and take the car at midnight, having paid for an entire unused day, since it was left parked across the street blocking the traffic there. 2. Room Large leaks were visible on the ceiling. The room was damp and smelled of mold enough to keep a window open.
Honestly speaking, the Hotel is amazing and very well kept. Mention of honor for the backoffice/customer care as well as for the ladies during breakfast. Very friendly and kind. They were all able to custom a dream holiday for my parents. I'd surely come back again!
I loved the hotel including the staff, location and breakfast. All excellent.
The only drawback was the road construction outside of the property. We were not effected by the noise just the work and equipment which occupied much of the road.
Everything was perfect ! Rooms were nice decorated, spacious and very clean. Location is amazing. Everything you can reach in 5-15 min by walk. Staff very nice and helpfull, gave us good reccommendations. Thank you guys !
With a stay at Palazzo Roselli Cecconi in Florence (Santa Croce), you'll be steps from Basilica of Santa Croce and 5 minutes by foot from Palazzo Vecchio. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 629 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Palazzo Roselli Cecconi
Where is Palazzo Roselli Cecconi located?
Palazzo Roselli Cecconi is located at Borgo Santa Croce 6 in Centro Storico, 0.6 km from the centre of Florence. Basilica di Santa Croce is the closest landmark to Palazzo Roselli Cecconi.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Palazzo Roselli Cecconi?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 11:30 AM at Palazzo Roselli Cecconi.
Does Palazzo Roselli Cecconi offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Palazzo Roselli Cecconi offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Palazzo Roselli Cecconi offer free parking?
No, Palazzo Roselli Cecconi does not offer free parking.
Does Palazzo Roselli Cecconi offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Palazzo Roselli Cecconi does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Palazzo Roselli Cecconi from the airport?
Palazzo Roselli Cecconi is 6.4 km from Florence Peretola. Palazzo Roselli Cecconi is 61.6 km from San Dalmazio San Domino Island.
Can you bring pets to Palazzo Roselli Cecconi?
Yes, Palazzo Roselli Cecconi is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Palazzo Roselli Cecconi have a pool?
No, Palazzo Roselli Cecconi does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Palazzo Roselli Cecconi
Most Popular Landmarks
- Basilica di Santa Croce 156 m
- Museo Nazionale del Bargello 333 m
- Palazzo Vecchio 375 m
- Galleria degli Uffizi 0.4 km
- Piazza della Signoria 0.4 km
- Corridoio Vasariano 0.6 km
|Florence Peretola||6.4 km|
|San Dalmazio San Domino Island||61.6 km|
|Florence-Santa Maria Novella||1.4 km|
|Florence-Campo di Marte||1.7 km|