Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Frankston
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 36% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 120||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 137||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Frankston hotel
- If you would like to step back in time, join a tour of the historic Ballam Park Homestead. It is a French farmhouse in Ballam Park that houses a museum where you can explore local history, enjoy a cup of tea or rest in the gardens. Quest Frankston is a luxurious accommodation that will place you within a 6-minute drive of Ballam Park and close to the beach.
- Visitors who are art enthusiasts might want to visit Original Oz Art Gallery at the Boathouse, also referred to as Brialyn Boathouse Gallery. The boathouse consists of the art gallery, where you can see and discuss various pieces of art, and a cosy restaurant with scenic views of the river. Isle of Serenity is a 4-star property within a short walk from the Boathouse and the beach that features a garden and a swimming pool.
- If you enjoy live music, musicals or theatre, pick a hotel within easy walking distance of Frankston Arts Centre, for example Kallara, which is an affordable hotel with a garden and breakfast. Apart from housing a big theatre, Frankston Arts Centre is a venue where performances, concerts, ceremonies, workshops and other cultural events take place.
- Those who enjoy green areas and being close to nature should choose a hotel close to George Pentland Botanical Gardens. It is a large space in the middle of Frankston where you can enjoy a picnic and relax among Australian plants. Frankston Unicare Guesthouse is an affordable 3-star accommodation with an outdoor pool, and it will put you less than 15 minutes from George Pentland Botanical Gardens.
- Those who are visiting Frankston with children might consider hotels near Frankston Regional Foreshore Playground, such as Nightcap at The Cheeky Squire, a family-friendly hotel with an on-site restaurant and complimentary breakfast for guests. The playground area in Frankston Foreshore Reserve is situated on the beachside and has sandpits, castles, tunnels and other entertainment for kids.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Frankston
Are hotels in Frankston safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Frankston are near The Pines Flora and Fauna Reserve?
What are good hotels in Frankston close to the beach?
What are good hotels in Frankston with free parking?
Which hotel in Frankston offers an airport shuttle?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Frankston?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Frankston by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Frankston hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Frankston hotelsShow all