Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Stuff was super friendly, the rooms were big,nice and clean. Tap with drinkable water was nice too.
A bit far from the bus stop
- good free wifi - nice view from the room - massaging shower
- no fridge in the room - a bit further from a bus/train stop (app 15min from bus/train stop)
First of all, staff is great, helpfull, caring. Second, value for money. Close to main road. Full of people, but quiet. All the best for Piramida.
Nice staff, good café at the hotel - they can make adjustments to the menu according to your diet needs
the rooms are a bit dated, but still comfortable
The breakfast is very good and the people friendly. Also a plus: free water from a spring.
Could be a little more cleaner. Far away from the bus station.
based on 850 reviews
Things to Know
- Clean rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Wonderful housekeeping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Piramida Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Laura Biathlon and Ski Center 4.1 km
- Rosa Khutor Extreme Park 4.5 km
- Rosa Khutor Alpine Center 6.1 km