Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mildura
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 115||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 94||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Mildura hotel
- Visitors who want to be within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants, select Indulge Apartments – Langtree. It is a 4-star accommodation on Langtree Avenue, which is the main shopping and dining area in the city. The famous Stefano’s Café is only a few steps from the property.
- For those interested in art, pick a hotel next to The Art Vault, for example Quality Hotel Mildura Grand. The Art Vault is an art gallery that displays works of major Australian artists, it is also a place where you can observe artists at work.
- History and art buffs should visit Mildura Arts Centre & Rio Vista Homestead, a gallery with contemporary art established in an old historic house that allows you to step back in time. The Arts Centre is located opposite to Rio Vista Park, which occupies a big green area next to the Murray River. The Stable on Olive is a luxury property with a garden and terrace within a 7-minute walk to Mildura Arts Centre.
- Are you a fan of wine? Visit Sunraysia Cellar Door, one of the most popular spots in Mildura, where you can taste local wine and a variety of regional products, as well as find out about regional wineries. Indulge Apartments – CBD is a modern accommodation for adults located a few minutes away and near Langtree Mall.
- Car enthusiasts can go to Mildura Holden Motor Museum, which houses an impressive private collection of Holden cars, a café and souvenir shop. If you want to be near Mildura Holden Motor Museum, pick The Riverview BnB, a stylish hotel with a terrace and free parking.
- Those who are visiting Mildura with children might consider Mercure Hotel Mildura, which will place you within a short walk of Mildura Water Play Park. It is a play area for kids situated near the Murray River. Mercure Hotel Mildura is a spa hotel with family rooms and a restaurant that serves local dishes.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mildura
Are hotels in Mildura safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are good hotels in Mildura with an airport shuttle?
Which hotel in Mildura is close to RAAF Memorial & Museum?
What are good hotels in Mildura close to Langtree Hall Museum?
Which hotels in Mildura offer breakfast?
What are good hotels in Mildura with a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mildura?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mildura by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mildura hotels
Go to map