Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nasik
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 47% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 108% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 57||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 77||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Nasik hotel
- V Resorts Soma Vine Village is perfectly positioned to spend the day on a wine tasting tour of two of the city’s vineyards, Sula Vineyards and York Winery, which are less than 3 kilometres apart and offer breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Ginger Nashik is about a 15-minute drive to both wineries with fitness facilities, tour desk, Wi-Fi and parking.
- If you prefer more spiritual attractions, book a room at Hotel New Uttam Hira Palace in Panchavati, which is a seven-minute walk to Shri Kalaram Sansthan Mandir, the holiest Hindu site in Nashik near the Godavari River known for its black murtis of Rama and Sita. This hotel has shuttle service, onsite car rental and free Wi-Fi, parking and breakfast.
- If you’re looking to pamper yourself with a bit of luxury then enjoy the hospitality of The Gateway Hotel Ambad in Ambad where you can enjoy the Jacuzzi or the outdoor pool after a walk at the nearby Godavari Falls. Meuse Jupiter Business and Luxury Hotel at Pathardi Phata also offers a hot tub and outdoor pool, kids’ pool, 24-hour room service and is a short walk to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Gardens.
- If you’re just passing through Nashik, consider a stay close to the city centre. Just a 15-minute walk from Ram Bund, Hotel Royal Heritage on Shalimar offers free Wi-Fi and parking, a 24-hour front desk, a restaurant and rooftop terrace. Alternatively, Grand Rio in the heart of Nashik also features free Wi-Fi and parking in addition to express check-in and check-out as well as wake-up service.
- Bon Vivant Restaurant on Canada Corner is a popular eatery among tourists and locals for its delicious Indian cuisine and fine continental fare and vegetarian dishes, while Players The Bar & Restaurant is known to be an excellent watering hole to quench your thirst. Hotel City Pride is about a half-mile from the restaurant; here you can lay your head down after a fun night out.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nasik
Are hotels in Nasik safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Nasik?
Are there any hotels in Nashik that are great for family vacations?
Are there hotels in Nashik for business travellers?
Are there any hotels in Nashik good for the budget traveller?
Are there any hotels in Nashik that are close to attractions?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Nasik?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Nasik by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Nasik hotels
Go to map