Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ontario
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 26% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 143||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 182||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ontario hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Ontario hotel
- Downtown Ontario is a charming area with lots of leisure activities and popular spots, including Ontario Town Square, which hosts many weekly events, and the Ontario Museum of History and Art. Golden Bear Inn and American Inn Ontario are both just a few blocks away, allowing you to stroll down the city center streets.
- Ontario Mills is a very popular shopping area in eastern Ontario. If you’re an avid shopper, you will enjoy staying in this area, which offers plenty of accommodation options. Hyatt Place Ontario Mills and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Ontario Mills are just some of the high-end hotels located steps away from the mall.
- The Graber Olive House, founded in 1894, produces some of the world’s best olives. Food lovers should certainly pay a visit to the cannery, on East 4th Street, with American Inn Ontario located just a few streets away.
- The Ontario Convention Center is a popular place among business travelers, but it is also home to several other events, so many hotels in Ontario are located nearby. Azure Hotel & Suites, DoubleTree by Hilton, and Folk Inn are all just steps away from the convention center, as well as Motel 6 Ontario Convention Center, which is also more affordable.
- Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park features two lakes, a picnic area, and several outdoor recreation activities, making it a great spot for families. Because it’s near the airport, the convention center, and Ontario Mills, there are dozens of accommodation options nearby, from high-end hotels like Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario Airport, to more affordable ones such as Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ontario
Are hotels in Ontario safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Ontario?
What is the best place to stay if I plan on going to Los Angeles?
What are the closest hotels to the Citizens Business Bank Arena?
What are good airport hotels in Ontario?
What are good places for golfers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ontario?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ontario by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ontario hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Ontario hotelsShow all
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Ontario Mills, CA
4th St/ N Milliken Ave C$ 208+
Azure Hotel & Suites, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Ballou - LA/Ontario International Airport C$ 162+
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport
4th St/ N Milliken Ave C$ 150+