Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Friendly staff with excellent service mind."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Staffs are nice and the room is perfect to get rest for the holiday."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Breakfast, staff and wonderful pool."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Room's sticky floor."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Shared Pool and the beach
Private pool and towel
1) I love oceanfront room . Value for money. Spacious pool for 2 ppl. Private beach and not crowd tourist compare with Hua Hin area 2) Food at 4k for Dinner is good taste. I love Spaghettis and Kaw Pad Pla Too
1) Food quality of breakfast quite drop compare with last 2 year I stayed with this hotel. Due to covid-19 standard and staff will serve your food at table. (there are just few staffs) 2) Lot of fly in Breakfast area and lot of mosquito in the evening at dining area (I went to 4k twice. The first night no one taken care of mosquito problem however there was one staff given me mosquito repellent lotion on the second night 3) Main pool still cannot use for my entire stay. They put the machine filtered the water from the pool since the day I stay until check out 4) Room look little bit old . Wooden floor outside need to be renovate asap . As well as we found lot of tiles slip out in our private pool 5) Bathrobe itches me and my friend . We cannot wear it . 6) Last night at 4k restaurant dining area. The guest who sit table next to me just left and no staff taken care food on tatable yet. I saw a cat ate theirs food on the table. No hygiene at at all. 7) I didn't see security guard at the front door for my entire stay ( 3 days 2 nights)
I like the interior, and lay out. I like that i can see the sun rise on my bed.
At first i saw many leaf in my pool, but later it got clean
althought its a bit far away, but the slience and comfort of the area and hotel can really helps you refresh.
With a stay at X2 Kui Buri Resort, you'll be centrally located in Prachuap Khiri Khan, 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park and 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Ao Noi Beach. Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 106 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at X2 Kui Buri Resort
Where is X2 Kui Buri Resort located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at X2 Kui Buri Resort?
Does X2 Kui Buri Resort offer free Wi-Fi?
Does X2 Kui Buri Resort offer free parking?
Does X2 Kui Buri Resort offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is X2 Kui Buri Resort from the airport?
Can you bring pets to X2 Kui Buri Resort?
Does X2 Kui Buri Resort have a pool?
Reviews about X2 Kui Buri Resort
Most Popular Landmarks
- Prachuap Bay 9.8 km
- Khao Chong Krajok 11.8 km
- Hat Wanakorn National Park 33.9 km
- Huai Yang Waterfall 39.6 km
- Royal Queen's Park 77.3 km