Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Prague
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 142||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 181||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Prague hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Prague hotel
- The Můstek neighborhood in Prague provides easy access to the Prague Metro and borders the New Town, sometimes called New Prague. Hotels in Mustek are less expensive than their counterparts in Old Town, which makes them an excellent choice if you’re looking to break away from the tourist traps and enjoy a spot of shopping at the Palladium Mall. Consider the Hotel Liberty and the Hostel Ananas.
- The Anděl area in Prague has some good, cheap hotels. The Hotel General in this neighborhood offers something both tasteful and affordable. The Hotel & Residence Royal Standard in the Podskali area, on the border of New Town, is another good option.
- If you want to be right in the center of the action, try the Old Town Square Hotel, which is within walking distance of the majority of Prague’s tourist attractions, like the Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge. You don’t want to miss the Old Town, where you can find hotels like Hotel U Prince; this central neighborhood is lively and has plenty of nightlife and activities.
- To absorb the history and culture of the city without the crowds, try looking for a hotel in the Malá Strana area near Charles Bridge. With its scenic streets and laid-back atmosphere, this neighborhood is popular with families and groups, although it tends toward the expensive side, since it is home to many of the city’s boutique 4- and 5-star hotels. An elegant choice in this area is the Hotel Royal Palace on the outskirts of Vojanovy Sets Park.
- The Holešovice neighborhood, across the river from the Old Town, is a real treat for beer lovers, thanks to the Letna Beer Garden, which offers views across the city and river. Options around here include the Plaza Alta Hotel and Sir Toby’s Hostel.
- There’s plenty of public transportation in Prague, no matter which neighborhood your hotel is in. The Grandior Hotel Prague, for example, is a 5-star hotel near a bus and tram stop. Another option is Hotel Florenc, just a two-minute walk from a metro stop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Prague
Are hotels in Prague safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Prague?
What are the best hotels near Prague Central Station?
How much does a hotel cost in Prague?
Which neighborhoods in Prague are close to tourist attractions?
What are good family hotels in Prague?
Which hotels in Prague are particularly good for business travelers?
What hotels in Prague have especially good restaurants?
How much is a hotel in Prague for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Prague for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Prague?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Prague by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Prague hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Prague hotelsShow all
Hotels near Karlův mostShow all
What Prague hotel guests are talking aboutShow all
Hotels about topicShow all
Carlo IV, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection
Prague 1 C$ 341+