Puerto del Carmen hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Puerto del Carmen
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 192||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 175||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Puerto del Carmen hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Puerto del Carmen hotel
- If you’re planning a holiday getaway for the entire family to Puerto del Carmen there are a few good options. Aequora Lanzarote Suites in Tias comes highly regarded with its 3 restaurants, 5 outdoor pools, children’s pool and playground, and it is a 15-minute walk to Rancho Texas Park Zoo. Iberostar La Bocayna Village is another option which features rooftop terrace, free cribs, kitchenette with cookware/utensils, sitting area, and is just under 5 km from Aqualava Waterpark.
- For those who may be interested in hotels close to the beach in Puerto del Carmen, consider Montana Club Suite Hotel in Tias, which sits an 11-minute walk away from Playa Grande Beach. It features 2 outdoor pools, a rooftop terrace, and free Wi-Fi, plus car and bicycle rental. There is also Suite Hotel Fariones Playa which is in Tias, too, and features a restaurant, bar/lounge, outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and is conveniently situated right at Playa Chica Beach.
- Spend your holidays at a deluxe accommodation while you’re vacationing in Puerto del Carmen. Hotel Lava Beach is a luxury hotel at Las Palmas with 24-hr front desk, health club, Spa treatment facilities and concierge services, and it is a short 6-minute walk from Los Pocillos Beach. Alternatively, Seaside Los Jameos Playa is a Los Pocillos beachfront property with 4 bars/lounges, 2 outdoor pools, 4 tennis courts along with racquet and squash courts and on-site spa.
- If you enjoy water sports, visit Timanfaya Sub dive centre and spend a few hours scuba diving the clear waters of Puerto del Carmen and its teeming marine life. Afterwards, you can put your feet up at Hipotels La Geria near Los Pocillos Beach, which has an outdoor pool, outdoor tennis court, restaurant, bar/lounge and is 3.5 km from the dive shop. If you like, Barcarola Club near Rancho Texas Park is within 2 km of the dive centre and offers free Wi-Fi, 24-hr front desk, a restaurant and poolside bar.
- The budget-conscious traveller can choose from a list of moderately priced hotels in Puerto del Carmen. Club del Carmen By Diamond Resorts is a 3-minute walk from Los Pocillos Beach and has free Wi-Fi, 24-hr front desk, outdoor pool and self-service laundry facilities. Hyde Park Lane near Rancho Texas Park boasts 4 outdoor pools, tennis court, free Wi-Fi and an on-site convenience store.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Puerto del Carmen
Are hotels in Puerto del Carmen safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Puerto del Carmen are close to nightlife?
Which hotels in Puerto del Carmen are close to the airport?
Are there hotels in Puerto del Carmen close to shopping areas?
Are there any hotels in Puerto del Carmen near outdoor activities?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Puerto del Carmen?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Puerto del Carmen by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Puerto del Carmen hotels
Go to map