Hotels near Queen Symphonic
Where to stay near Queen Symphonic
Flights to Bournemouth for Queen Symphonic
Rent a car from Bristol
FAQs when travelling to Queen Symphonic
Queen Symphonic starts at 12:00 am on February 25 2020. Queen Symphonic ends at 11:59 pm on February 25 2020.
Queen Symphonic will be held at Bournemouth International Centre in Bournemouth.
Use our hotel map to find hotels near Bournemouth International Centre. Decide between on-site hotels at Bournemouth International Centre or hotels close by.
Bournemouth is served by 3 major airports. Bristol (94.48 km) is the closest to Queen Symphonic, London Gatwick is 128.69 km from Queen Symphonic and London Heathrow is 129.91 km away from Queen Symphonic.
Based on KAYAK user ratings, the best rated car rental agency in Bournemouth is Avis. The nearest Avis pick-up point to Queen Symphonic is 33-39 Southcote Rd.
Other events at Bournemouth International Centre
- The 1975
- Ed Byrne: If I'm Honest
- JIMMY CARR: TERRIBLY FUNNY
- BSO: Power and Passion
- Michael Ball OBE at Bournemouth International Centre
- Dick and Angel Dare to Do It
- The Russian State Ballet of Siberia - Coppélia
- The Russian State Ballet of Siberia - Sleeping Beauty
- The Russian State Ballet of Siberia - Swan Lake
- AJ Pritchard's 'AJ Live 2020'
- The Chicago Blues Brothers - A Night at the Movies
- The Circus of Horrors - 25th Anniversary
- David Gray at Bournemouth International Centre
- The Bootleg Beatles in Concert
- The Joe and Dianne Show
- The Simon and Garfunkel Story
- Milton Jones
- La Boheme
- Madama Butterfly
- Craig David at Bournemouth International Centre
- Derren Brown: Showman
- Simple Minds at Bournemouth International Centre
- Friends - The Musical Parody
- Rhod Gilbert: The Book of John
- Portsmouth Tattoo Fest 2020
- BSO: Bruch's Violin Triumph
- Totally Tina
- The Show - The Music of ABBA
- We Will Rock You
- The UK Elvis Tribute Artist Championships & Festival
- Strictly Come Dancing - The Professionals
- The Dreamboys
- Steve Steinman's Anything For Love - The Meat Loaf Story
- George Benson at Bournemouth International Centre
- John Lydon at Bournemouth International Centre
- Champions of Rock
- Simply Red at Bournemouth International Centre