Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rosebud
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 32% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 112||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 209||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Rosebud hotel
- To face the beachfront and be there within mere minutes by foot, choose the Bayview Motel Rosebud-Rye. This 4-star hotel is located right on the beachfront, with most rooms offering stunning sea views. Guests who don’t want to splash around in the salty waves can take advantage of the hotel’s swimming pool. Free parking is also available. Copper Lantern Motel is also situated on the beachfront and is a casual pick with a family-friendly vibe.
- If you want to improve your handicap during your stay in Rosebud, consider the 4-star Fairways Resort, nestled amidst the Rosebud Country Club. Adjacent to the hotel is an 18-hole golf course guests can use. Culinary requirements will be met at the on-site restaurant that offers traditional Australian cuisine, as well as at the BBQ facilities.
- Next to Rosebud, you will find Arthur’s Seat and the Enchanted Adventure Garden, which is great fun for young and old alike and the perfect holiday destination for the whole family. This themed adventure park is full of mazes and other entertainment like treetop zip-lining. Stay at the eastern border of Rosebud in the Nazaaray Beach House Accommodation, which is only a 10-minute drive from the adventure park. The beach house offers family-friendly accommodation with a fully equipped kitchen, living area and 3 bedrooms. It is also merely 5 minutes from the beach.
- Be close to banks, shops and other amenities and stay alongside Point Nepean Road from where you can quickly access Nepean Highway should you want to explore the surrounding areas. Shellys Place is a cosy holiday home with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a living area. BBQ facilities are also available, and a 10-minute walk separates guests from the lively city centre of Rosebud with a Woolworths, Target, a bank and post office, among other amenities on offer.
- Budget travellers can find good value for money at The Admiral Motor Inn, which is in close proximity to the beach and also nestled alongside Nepean Road. From here you are on Nepean Highway in mere minutes and also get to enjoy simple yet neat rooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking. The hotel also offers apartment units with fully equipped kitchenettes.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rosebud
Are hotels in Rosebud safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Rosebud have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Rosebud are wheelchair accessible?
Which are good luxury hotels in Rosebud?
Which hotels in Rosebud have spa facilities?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Rosebud?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Rosebud by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Rosebud hotels
Go to map