Hotels near World's Largest Brat Fest
Where to stay near World's Largest Brat Fest
Flights to Madison for World's Largest Brat Fest
Pros: While i normally fly AA i gave United a try & my flight to Austin was surprisingly comfortable & enjoyable. The trip back was another story. Seated between two very nice but 250lb people who spilled over into my seat. The Entertainment channel was best part of trip and that was uneven.
Cons: Incredibly uncomfortable. Inedible food that I had to pay for was another frustration. We had a 45 min flight delay. At that point food should be gratis. A good opportunity to create loyalty was squandered. Complete lack of awareness about human essentials.
Pros: The plane wasn't super full so I could spread out more than if there had been someone next to me. The cabin crew was friendly.
Cons: Seats are too close together. 9 boarding groups is excessive. No one boarded between groups 1 and 6 basically. Maybe makes sense for larger flights, but for a smaller one 4 groups would have sufficed and been less confusing.
Cons: The flight was delayed because one or more of the crew were late. I would suggest that when you board a large flight, start from the rear of the plane, not the front. Having to go past everyone to get to your seat is time consuming and somewhat stressful. The food was super gross. The so called beef bulgogi was not appetizing at all. For breakfast, the food was disgusting.
Rent a car from Madison Truax Field
FAQs when travelling to World's Largest Brat Fest
World's Largest Brat Fest starts at 12:00 am on 22 мая 2020. World's Largest Brat Fest ends at 11:59 pm on 24 мая 2020.
World's Largest Brat Fest will be held at Alliant Energy Center in Madison.
The nearest hotel to World's Largest Brat Fest is Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison Central (285.07 m). The next closest hotels are Clarion Suites at the Alliant Energy Center (421.94 m) and Sheraton Madison Hotel (473.36 m).
According to KAYAK user ratings the best hotel near World's Largest Brat Fest is Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison Central (9.7). The next best rated hotels are Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown (9.2) and Clarion Suites at the Alliant Energy Center (8.8).
Use our hotel map to find hotels near Alliant Energy Center. Decide between on-site hotels at Alliant Energy Center or hotels close by.
Madison is served by 3 major airports. Madison Truax Field (10.27 km) is the closest to World's Largest Brat Fest, Milwaukee-Mitchell is 120.97 km from World's Largest Brat Fest and Appleton Outagamie County is 151.19 km away from World's Largest Brat Fest.
Based on KAYAK user ratings, the best rated car rental agency in Madison is Enterprise. The nearest Enterprise pick-up point to World's Largest Brat Fest is 200 W Beltline Hwy.
Other events at Alliant Energy Center
- Ywca Circle Of Women Fundraiser
- Madtown Challenge Cheer Event
- Wisconsin Building Codes Refresher Course
- Wisconsin Fishing Expo
- Wiaa Girls And Boys State High School Hockey Tournament
- Just Between Friends Sale
- Madison Kids Expo
- Jason Aldean, Morgan Wallen & Riley Green
- Jason Aldean: We Back Tour 2020
- Rutabaga's Canoecopia
- Art Glass And Bead Show
- Madison Knitters' Guild Knit-in
- Dane County Job Fair
- Wisconsin Folkstyle Wrestling Tournament
- Madison Area Doll Club Show & Sale
- Wisconsin Fbla State Leadership Conference
- Midwest Select Draft Horse Sale
- Wisconsin Outdoor Life/field & Stream Expo
- Dairy Calf And Heifer Association Annual Conference
- Sturgill Simpson: A Good Look'n Tour w/ Special Guest Tyler Childers
- Midwest Horse Fair
- Wisconsin Dairy Showcase
- XCEL Gymnastics Region 4 Championships
- Skills USA - State Leadership & Skills Conference
- Beyond the Stars
- St. Vincent De Paul Care Cafe Fundraiser Breakfast
- Edgewood College Graduation
- GMA SHRM Human Capital Conference
- Casting for Kids
- Mount Horeb High School Graduation
- Susan G. Komen More Than Pink Walk
- Sun Prairie High School Graduation
- Wisconsin Association of FFA State Convention
- Cap Gun Quarter Horse Circuit
- North American Junior Red Angus Event
- Wisconsin Holstein Association State Championship Show
- Dane County Fair
- Geekcraft Expo
- The Charlie Daniels Band at Veterans Memorial Coliseum