Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.9 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|act as fast||in 3 reviews|
|bed was hard||in 44 reviews|
|bei||in 4 reviews|
|breakfast is good||in 52 reviews|
|english speaking||in 6 reviews|
|essential oils||in 4 reviews|
|good but the hotel||in 49 reviews|
|good location||in 87 reviews|
|great stay||in 15 reviews|
|lots of restaurants nearby||in 15 reviews|
|macau||in 8 reviews|
|reasonable price||in 27 reviews|
|smaller that expected||in 14 reviews|
|staff are helpful||in 68 reviews|
|value for money||in 25 reviews|
|walking distance||in 16 reviews|
There is KTV downstairs, strong bass music and singing went through the building. The night shift manager was very helpful asked the PPL who works in KTV to turn it down but not much difference. Plus the noisy traffic at the road side. Breakfast was soso. Overall, if you want a good night sleep, you should ask for the rooms not at the road side. Apparently, all the family rooms are suffering the bad noise.
- friendly staff - essential oil and health pillow available for free at the reception - 5 mins after arrival a plate with fruits was brought to us (cherry tomatoes and a banana) - great location (10 mins walk to waterfront - great for running or walks along the sea) - had to make a call to shanghai because of a cancelled flight and the room phone did not work. after the reception staff was unable to fix it, he was so kind to have us call from his mobile phone - very kind!
- very warm and muggy hallways in contrast to ice cold elevator (too much HVAC) - breakfast was difficult for vegan options - smell in the room was a bit mouldy
No connecting or family room
Wifi speed rate is slow. Should improve.
The boys here go extra Mile to help
With a stay at Kingdo Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Zhuhai, within a 5-minute drive of Kun Iam Temple and Macau Ferry Terminal. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 1,392 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Clean rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- New Yuan Ming Palace 2.5 km
- Zhuhai Museum 4.3 km
- Seaside Park 4.8 km
- Lotus Bridge 9.5 km
- Zhuhai International Circuit 15.8 km
- Chung Shan Hot Spring Golf Club 19.4 km
|Macau Ferry||2.9 km|
|Shenzhen East||71.6 km|