Find cheap flights to Kailua-Kona
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 553||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 297||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Kailua-Kona
- Looking for cheap airfare to Kailua-Kona? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Kailua-Kona for the following prices or less: From Vancouver Intl C$ 395, from Calgary C$ 435, from Ottawa C$ 438
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Kailua-Kona is January.
- Kona International Airport (KOA) has a Space Centre which is dedicated to Ellison Onizuka, Hawaii’s first astronaut. This educational centre is open from 8:30am to 4:30pm and a visit after your flight to Kailua-Kona is a great way to start your trip in Hawaii.
- If you need medical first aid servicesfor any reason upon arrival at Kona International Airport, it is available 24 hours a day at the airport and is provided by Airport Rescue or firefighters. If required, an ambulance is available to transport passengers to a different facility.
- Smoking is not allowed inside Kona International Airport. If travellers wish to smoke outside the airport this must be done at least 6 metres away from any doors or windows. The only areas where smoking is permitted are the uncovered parking lots.
- Travellers with disabilities are advised to contact their airline 48 hours before their trip if they require any additional assistance at the airport. Airport personnel canprovide assistance with the check-out process from the moment a flight to Kailua-Kona lands.
- There is one restaurant at Kona International Airportcalled Laniakea by Centreplate, with locations in both Terminals 1 and 2. It has a bar section that is open from 11:00am to 10:30pm every day, while the restaurant is open daily from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm, then again from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
FAQs - booking Kailua-Kona flights
What is the cheapest flight to Kailua-Kona?
How far is Kailua-Kona Airport from central Kailua-Kona?
What is the name of Kailua-Kona’s airport?
How can I get from Kona International Airportto the city centre by bus?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Kona International Airport?
How can I rent a car from Kona International Airport?
How much is a taxi fare from Kona International Airportto the city centre?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Kailua-Kona?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Kailua-Kona?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Kailua-Kona?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Kailua-Kona?
Top 5 airlines flying to Kona Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Kailua-Kona Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.