Good to know
Distance to city centre
|"Wonderful place with lovely garden, all impecccable!"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"The staff are so helpful."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"Hotel has beautiful gardens."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Breakfast too expensive"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The food was amazing.
Having to leave.
Rooms are nicely decorated, balcony on the garden
Breakfast is expensive
- beautiful secluded property away from the crowds - got upgraded for our stay to a beautiful duplex suite - nice helpful staff at reception desk
- breakfast with 24euro per person is totally overpriced. We had much better in corsica for much less then that and with much better service. For that price to make sense, service level would need to be dramatically increased: change of plates actively, serving coffee at table, not starting to clean the room while guests are still eating, making sure buffet is always replenished, etc - bed in room was one of the worst on our trip. Too soft and overused. - no handshower in shower
Breakfast was great. a hugh selection of excellent quality.
while the dinner was exceptionally tasteful, the menu over the 2 nights we were there did not change much and so our selections were limited, yet still outstanding.
The hotel is set in a little oasis. We did not realize the restaurant is in the Michelin guide. The food was outstanding! As my wife was pregnant the Chef created a tasting menu just for her as she couldn't eat the normal one. Breakfast was amazing with fresh juice and a range of amazing local products.
Our room was near reception and as such it backed onto the neighboring property. Sadly construction work is on going so during the week through the day you just hear construction trucks with their beeping. More sun sades and sun beds around the pool as on a nice day it is hard to find somewhere to sit. Food was on the expensive side and breakfast isn't included, however the food is amazing.
Located in Bonifacio, Lodge De Charme A Cheda is in a rural location, a 3-minute drive from Bonifacio Port and 8 minutes from Pic de la Trinite. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 417 reviews
Things to Know
- Great reception
- Great menu
- Good restaurant service
- Pleasant hotel grounds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Lodge De Charme A Cheda
Where is Lodge De Charme A Cheda located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Lodge De Charme A Cheda?
Does Lodge De Charme A Cheda offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Lodge De Charme A Cheda offer free parking?
Does Lodge De Charme A Cheda offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Lodge De Charme A Cheda from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Lodge De Charme A Cheda?
Does Lodge De Charme A Cheda have a pool?
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bonifacio Hospital 0.9 km
- Aiguilles de Bavella 2.1 km
- Montee St-Roch 2.2 km
- Memorial du Passe Bonifacio 2.2 km
- Bastion de L'Etendard 2.2 km
- Bonifacio Citadel 2.2 km
|Figari-Sud Corse||12.1 km|
|Olbia Costa Smeralda||63.4 km|
|Golfo Aranci Rudalza||54.8 km|