Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Barcelona
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 49% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 20% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 240||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 240||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Barcelona hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Barcelona hotel
- If you’re interested in staying in a historic neighborhood, look for hotels in the Gothic Quarter, such as Hotel Suizo. The Gothic Quarter is one of the oldest parts of Barcelona, is near the city center, and has lots of restaurants, shops, and sightseeing opportunities, such as the Cathedral or the Palau de la Música.
- Looking for a relaxing experience near the beach? Check out hotels in La Barceloneta, like Hotel 54 Barceloneta or the Pullman Barcelona Skipper. This neighborhood has one of Barcelona’s most popular beaches, as well as convenient access to the city center. It is a bit quieter than the Gothic Quarter, but it still has plenty of attractions and things to do.
- If you are a soccer fan and want to see the Barça team in action, make sure to book your hotel in advance. The entire city tends to be packed during soccer games and other events, particularly near Camp Nou. To ensure availability in the best locations, check hotels such as the NH Barcelona Stadium hotel well in advance as they fill up quickly.
- Those who want to experience Barcelona’s nightlife should look for hotels in Las Ramblas, a major boulevard that cuts directly through the city center and Gothic Quarter. There is a high concentration of restaurants and bars on this street and is one of the biggest tourist attractions
- Barcelona has to offer. Hotel Flor Parks is a popular choice.
- In order to easily explore the city, select a hotel that is located near one of Barcelona’s many metro and bus stops, such as the Grand Hotel Central. The public transportation system is cheap and easy to use, and you can use it to see all of the attractions in the city without having to pay the steep prices of hotels located right beside La Sagrada Família or other famous monuments.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Barcelona
Are hotels in Barcelona safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Barcelona?
What are the best hotels near La Rambla?
How much does a hotel cost in Barcelona?
What are the best hotels next to the beach?
What hotels in Barcelona offer especially good breakfast?
What are the best hotels near Camp Nou?
Are there good hotels near Barcelona Airport?
How much is a hotel in Barcelona for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Barcelona?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Barcelona by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Barcelona hotels
Go to map