Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Seattle
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 58% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 8% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 306||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 289||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Seattle hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Seattle hotel
- Plenty of cheap hotels can be found right in Seattle’s city center, near major attractions like the Seattle Art Museum, the Waterfront, and the Seattle Aquarium. If you’re looking for somewhere hip and modern that won’t break the bank, consider a stay at the Thompson Seattle on Stewart Street, which offers chic sophistication and a rooftop bar.
- There are plenty of boutique hotels in Seattle. If you’re looking for a ritzy option, try the Silver Cloud Hotel in the SoDo district or Pioneer Square.
- Travelers who want to stay in the Space Needle area should look at hotels around Queen Anne, such as the Staypineapple at The Maxwell Hotel. This neighborhood is also close to the Seattle Center and Chihuly Garden and Glass.
- Families might want to consider staying somewhere in Phinney Ridge, such as the 9 Cranes Inn, a quaint B&B near the Woodland Park Zoo, or at hotels with adjoining rooms, like The Westin Seattle, which is closer to the city’s museums and galleries.
- Getting around Seattle is easy thanks to the wide range of public transportation options available, and there are plenty of accommodation options near the train stations. The Embassy Suites by Hilton in Downtown, for example, is close to King Street Station. Staypineapple At Hotel Five is next to the Blanchard St and 4th Ave stop, which will take you directly to the city center in around 15 minutes.
- If you’re going to Seattle on business, the Grand Hyatt Seattle might be a good option, as you will find several meeting rooms with all the necessary amenities, including free wi-fi. Another great option if you are travelling for business is the Executive Hotel Pacific. Both hotels are in the Central Business District, only 0.3 miles from Downtown.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Seattle
Are hotels in Seattle safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Seattle?
What are the best hotels near Seattle Center?
How much does a hotel cost in Seattle?
How to find hotels near Pike Place Market?
Which neighborhoods are close to Downtown Seattle?
Which hotels in Seattle are good for breakfast lovers?
How to find a peaceful and quiet hotel in Seattle?
How much is a hotel in Seattle for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Seattle for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Seattle?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Seattle by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Seattle hotels
Go to map