Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Canmore
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 66% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 20% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 254||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 291||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Canmore hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Canmore hotel
- The majority of hotels in Canmore, Canada, are located on or near Highway 1A near Bow Valley Provincial Park, a large nature area with facilities for hiking, kayaking/canoeing, and picnicking.
- Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Center and Solara Resort & Spa are two options on Highway 1A that both have excellent mountain views and a pool.
- Although most travelers to Canmore are likely on their way to Banff National Park, downtown Canmore is charming in its own right, and is home to the highly rated Lamphouse Hotel.
- To get in and out of town easily, look for accommodations in Canmore near the Trans-Canada Highway, the main highway leading into both Banff National Park (to the northwest of Canmore) and Calgary (to the east).
- The Lady Macdonald Country Inn & Spa and Paradise Resort Vacations are both located only about a mile away from the Trans-Canada highway, right in Canmore.
- The Bow Flats Natural Area, just south of Canmore’s center, is crisscrossed by the Bow River and surrounded by the Trans-Canada Highway and the Bow Valley Trail; this is a good area to stay for visitors who want to be in nature but still close to downtown Canmore.
- Avens Renaissance Bed and Breakfast is a cozy, homey option that is located between Bow Flats and Canmore’s town center (less than three miles from either one).
- Dead Man’s Flats is a picturesque area located about five miles south of Canmore’s town center, close to Bow Flats Natural Area. Here, Yamnuska Suites offers comfortable accommodations with kitchenettes and living areas.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Canmore
Are hotels in Canmore safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are some good hotels in Canmore near Banff National Park?
What hotels in Canmore have a good view?
Which hotels in Canmore have good pools?
Where can I book cheap hotels in Canmore?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Canmore?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Canmore by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Canmore hotels
Go to map