Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bangor
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 14% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 211||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 207||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bangor hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Bangor hotel
- Planning on visiting Bangor with your family? Choose a hotel near the Maine Discovery Museum, such as the Charles Inn located a two-minute walk away. The Maine Discovery Museum is the largest children’s museum in the state and features a variety of interactive exhibits focusing on science and art.
- If you enjoy recreational activities like hiking, biking, and cross country skiing, book a hotel near the Bangor City Forest, a recreational area composed of 600-plus acres, with many different trails. The Quality Inn at Bangor Mall is only a 12-minute walk to the land and less than a 10-minute drive to the local airport.
- For visitors who enjoy art, pick a hotel near the University of Maine Museum of Art, such as the Hollywood Casino Hotel & Raceway located 10 minutes’ walk away. This museum is owned by the University of Maine and contains photography and prints from various local artists.
- To stay in a particularly scenic area of the city, select a hotel located along the Bangor waterfront, like the Residence Inn by Marriott, which is only a three-minute walk from the Penobscot River. The Bangor waterfront park has a large selection of benches, picnic areas, and walking trails, making it a great area to explore and appreciate the views of the water.
- If you would like to learn about the area’s interesting history and culture, choose a hotel near the Bangor Historical Society, a museum that exhibits artifacts from Bangor’s past and information on how the city has evolved since its creation. The Pine Tree Inn is less than a five-minute drive to the Bangor Historical Society and is right off Highway 222.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bangor
Are hotels in Bangor safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Bangor?
What are the best hotels near Bangor Waterfront Pavilion?
Which hotels in Bangor are near the Cole Land Transportation Museum?
Which hotels in Bangor are near the Central Penjajawoc Preserve?
What hotels in Bangor are best for business travelers?
What hotels in Bangor have a good indoor pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bangor?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bangor by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bangor hotels
Go to map