Da Nang hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Da Nang
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 40% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 179||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 203||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Da Nang hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Da Nang hotel
- If you’re planning to visit Da Nang for the first time, consider staying downtown. There are several hotel choices in the Hai Chau district, famed for its shopping and commerce. Novotel Danang Premier Han River is 1 km from Chi Lang Stadium while Grandvrio City Danang lies about 1.7 km from Da Nang Cathedral.
- There are several luxury accommodations to choose from in Da Nang. The Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in the Son Tra district offers a private beach, public beach cabanas, full service spa and 2 outdoor pools. Located in the Ngu Hanh Son district, the Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang has rooms with private balconies, 5 bars and several outdoor pools in addition to sauna and hot tub.
- For those travellers who prefer more mid-range selections, The Blossom Resort Danang is great for a romantic weekend getaway. Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the property and there is a free shuttle service to and from the city. On the other hand, One Opera Danang Hotel offers views of the Han River, free parking and a range of activities that include billiards, karaoke and a casino.
- If you’re planning to host corporate, business or special events, you should consider staying at the Sheraton Grand Danang Resort, near Non Nuoc Beach, which hosts a business centre, conference and meeting rooms as well as concierge services. The Pullman Danang Beach Resort near Bac My An Beach offers a 24-hour business centre, computer station as well as wedding planning and limousine services.
- With over 30 km of coastline, Da Nang is an easy choice for a beach vacation. Visitors can stay at the Monarque Hotel along My Khe Beach aka “China Beach” which is famous for its water sports including fishing, jet skiing and snorkelling. For those who prefer a more pristine environment, the Tien Sa Hotel is perfectly situated at Tien Sa Beach, which is close to the Son Tra mountain range.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Da Nang
Are hotels in Da Nang safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Da Nang?
What are the best hotels near My Khê Beach?
Which hotels in Da Nang are close to attractions?
Which hotels in Da Nang are close to shopping areas?
Which hotels in Da Nang come with kitchen facilities?
Which hotels in Da Nang are good for family vacations?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Da Nang?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Da Nang by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Da Nang hotels
Go to map