Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vancouver
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 312||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 344||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Vancouver hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Vancouver hotel
- The West End is a residential area 2.5 miles from downtown that has beautiful beaches and parks, as well as diverse restaurants and shopping choices. It is a great place to experience Vancouver while still being close to downtown. The Blue Horizon Hotel is a modern choice that offers many rooms with balconies.
- If you’re interested in doing some shopping during your trip, look at one of the hotels on Robson Street, such as The Sutton Place Hotel. Robson Street is one of the oldest commercial streets in Vancouver and is located right in the heart of downtown. It is also home to the beautiful Vancouver Public Library, and it is very close to Stanley Park.
- Vancouver has a cheap and efficient public bike-share system named Mobi. To save money on transportation, consider booking a hotel near one of the many docking stations. The Westin Bayshore is near a docking station and it’s right on the waterfront.
- Looking to experience Vancouver’s breathtaking scenery? Consider staying in a hotel near Stanley Park, such as the Riviera on Robson hotel Stanley Park is a 450-hectare public park that borders the city and has beaches, trails, and picnic areas.
- If you’re going to Vancouver to see an NHL hockey game, find a hotel within walking distance of Rogers Arena, where you can see the Vancouver Canucks in action. This will make it much easier for you to return to your room after the game, and the hotels are generally very affordable in this area. The Sandman Hotel is right near Rogers Arena and has an indoor pool and hot tub.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vancouver
Are hotels in Vancouver safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Vancouver?
What are the best hotels near Rogers Arena?
How much does a hotel cost in Vancouver?
What are the best hotels near Vancouver’s cruise port?
What are the best hotels in downtown Vancouver?
What are the best hotels located on Vancouver’s waterfront?
What are the best hotels near the Vancouver International Airport?
How much is a hotel in Vancouver for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Vancouver for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Vancouver?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Vancouver by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Vancouver hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Vancouver hotelsShow all
Hotels near Vancouver Convention CentreShow all
What Vancouver hotel guests are talking aboutShow all
Hotels about topicShow all
Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
Central/Gastown C$ 396+