Find cheap flights to Vancouver Airport
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 435||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 132||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Vancouver Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Vancouver Airport? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Vancouver Airport for the following prices or less: From Edmonton C$ 148, from Calgary C$ 180, from Toronto C$ 375
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Vancouver Airport is January.
- For travelers on flights to Vancouver looking for an on-site hotel at the airport, they will find what they are looking for at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport. It is located directly above the terminal for U.S. departures and is a short walk from the baggage carousels. With soundproofing, a full-service spa, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a world-class restaurant, the Fairmount offers luxury and convenience.
- If you are looking for a unique gift at the Vancouver International Airport, the Vancouver Airport Florist has what you are looking for. They offer fresh-cut flowers plus unique arrangements for any occasion. They also provide locally-themed jewelry, frames, cards, and vases.
- Once you have arrived on your flight to Vancouver, the question of how to get around town must be answered. The Canada Line is Vancouver's rapid transit line rail service that will take travelers to downtown Richmond in 18 minutes and downtown Toronto in about 30 minutes.
- It may surprise travelers to learn that there are no ridesharing services like Lyft or Uber operating at Vancouver International Airport. So, unless you have a private ride or are taking mass transit, your best bet for getting to town from the airport is a good old-fashioned taxi. The taxi stand is located on Level 2 of the arrivals area. Taxi drivers operating at Vancouver International airport are required to complete coursework in customer service, safe driving, and special needs assistance.
- Tim Hortons is a staple of Canadian culture and it is, of course, represented at Vancouver International Airport. Known for its great coffee, Tim Hortons also offers delicious doughnuts, sandwiches, and soups. Be sure to check it out at the airport, especially when arriving on an early flight.
FAQs - booking Vancouver Airport flights
How long is the flight to Vancouver Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Vancouver Airport?
Which airlines fly to Vancouver Airport?
How far is Vancouver Airport Airport from central Vancouver?
Where can I smoke it at Vancouver International Airport?
If I am taking a cruise from Vancouver, what do I do after my flight arrives?
Doe the airport offer a porter or skycap service?
Is there a place that is especially quiet at the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Vancouver Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Vancouver Airport Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Vancouver Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Vancouver Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.