Find cheap flights to Los Angeles
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (5% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 368||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 157||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Los Angeles
- Looking for cheap airfare to Los Angeles? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Los Angeles for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 213, from Toronto C$ 423, from Montreal C$ 514
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Los Angeles is January.
- Travelers on flights to Los Angeles looking for an upscale hotel near the airport will find what they are looking for at the Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport. They offer a complimentary shuttle to the airport and all of the rooms include soundproof windows and blackout shades.
- If your flight to Los Angeles is the start of a business trip, you might be interested to know that the Star Alliance Airport Lounge located at Los Angeles Airport offers a host of business solutions. These include WiFi, fax, scan, and copy services, and even private meeting rooms if needed.
- There are no rental car companies located on-site at Los Angeles Airport; however, there are several that are located just a short distance from the airport. Rental car companies provide shuttle service to their lots, and these shuttles can be boarded at the purple sign reading “rental car shuttles” on the arrivals level at all of the terminals.
- If you are looking for a quick and affordable way to get to almost any destination in the Los Angeles area, the FlyAway Bus is just what you need. They offer scheduled non-stop trips to six different metropolitan destinations in the area and have plenty of space for your luggage as well.
- If you are looking for something truly California after your flight to Los Angeles, stop in at California Pizza Kitchen located in Terminal 1 of Los Angeles Airport. Their menu is full of unique pizza creations that you would only find in California.
FAQs - booking Los Angeles flights
How long is the flight to Los Angeles?
What is the cheapest flight to Los Angeles?
Which airlines fly to Los Angeles?
How far is Los Angeles Airport from central Los Angeles?
What is the name of Los Angeles’s airport?
What type of mass transportation is provided at Los Angeles International?
Can I have someone meet me at the gate after my flight to Los Angeles?
If I need travel assistance once I arrive on my flight to Los Angeles, whom should I speak to?
How long will the trip to downtown Los Angeles take from Los Angeles Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Los Angeles
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Los Angeles Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Los Angeles Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Los Angeles
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.