Find cheap flights to Paris
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 675||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 385||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Paris
- Looking for cheap airfare to Paris? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Paris for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 565, from Toronto C$ 696, from Vancouver C$ 807
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Paris is February.
- If you are looking for an on-site hotel after your flight to Paris, the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre is located in Terminal 2 of Charles de Gaulle Airport. All of the rooms are fully soundproofed and they come with the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds.
- If you are accompanied by children on your flight to Paris, you will be happy to know that Paris Charles deGaulle offers a host of amenities for kids. In addition to a large number of change stations located throughout the terminals, there are also complimentary strollers and children’s play areas.
- If your flight to Paris is taking you to Paris Orly Airport and you haven’t travelled through this airport before, you will be pleased to find a number of information desks in both the south and west terminals. Not only can they offer very useful information about your flight, but they can also help with all aspects of the airport or with directions to Paris and the surrounding areas.
- For those travelling on flights to Paris Orly Airport for business, the airport is home to a business center called the Center d’Affaires. This center is located in the West Terminal and it offers a private and quiet atmosphere, internet access, presentation equipment for any type of meeting and a number of other work-related amenities.
- After long flights to Paris, travelers are often looking for a quick snack. That is when a well-known brand like Starbucks is just the ticket. Stop in for a quick coffee and croissant at Paris Orly Airport.
FAQs - booking Paris flights
How long is the flight to Paris?
What is the cheapest flight to Paris?
Which airlines fly to Paris?
Which Paris airport is closest to central Paris?
How long will it take to get to central Paris from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
Do all of the hotels at Charles de Gaulle Airport offer shuttle service?
Is there a faster way to clear customs and immigration at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
How long does it take to get from Paris Orly to central Paris by rail?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Paris
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Paris Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Paris Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Paris
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.