Find cheap flights to France
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|November||Most popular time to fly (16% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 782||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 314||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to France
- Looking for cheap airfare to France? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to France for the following prices or less: From Ottawa C$ 861, from Toronto C$ 915, from Vancouver C$ 1044
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to France is February.
- If you are travelling with your family to France, note that your children are required to use a car seat once they are in a vehicle within France. Children under the age of 10 must sit in the back seat and use a restraint system, appropriate to their weight. Remember to bring a car seat on your flight to France or rent one when you land.
- If you want to visit the capital of Paris you have the choice of two airports, Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle Airport (CDG), which is 25 km north of the city, and Paris Orly Airport (ORY), which is 14 km to the south. Both international airports are linked to the city centre by shuttle buses and local rail services.
- To give you easy access to the French Alps region, you should consider flying into Geneva International Airport (GVA) in the neighbouring country of Switzerland. The alpine town of Chamonix is 1h 11min from the airport, while Les 3 Vallées is a 1h 44min drive away.
- If you want to visit northern France, you should book a flight into Lille Airport (LIL) in Lesquin. You will be well placed for visiting the coastal town of Dunkirk, which is 1h 6min north, or for crossing the border into Belgium and visiting historic Ypres which is a 47min drive from the airport.
- When you are booking flights to France, you may want to visit others cities near Paris during the busier periods. Book a flight to Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport (LYS), which will give you access to the east and south of France, or Nantes Atlantique Airport (NTE) in the northwest of the country.
FAQs - booking France flights
How long is the flight to France?
What is the cheapest flight to France?
Which airlines fly to France?
What are the most popular destinations in France?
Do I need a visa to travel to France?
I want to visit the French Riviera, where should I fly into?
Are there any direct flights to France?
Which French airport is closest to Mont Saint-Michel?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to France
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to France (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to France (One-way)
Flights to France
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.