Find cheap flights to Calgary
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 403||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 132||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Calgary
- Looking for cheap airfare to Calgary? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Calgary for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 178, from Montreal C$ 350, from Toronto C$ 393
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Calgary is February.
- When traveling on flights to Calgary and looking for an on-site airport hotel the choice of the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel is clear. This hotel offers dramatic views of the Calgary skyline and the Rocky Mountains and is just a short walk from baggage claim in the terminal building.
- If you have landed after your flight to Calgary but do not know where to head to next, stop in at the InfoCentre located in the arrivals hall. This traveler service desk is staffed by trained airport ambassadors that can do everything from paging fellow passengers to providing information about Calgary and the surrounding areas.
- If you have the need to store any of your luggage after your flight to Calgary, the airport offers a luggage storage service. This service is available 24 hours per day and can be found by visiting the InfoCenter service desk that is located in arrivals hall of Concourse B.
- If you are looking for a convenient and inexpensive way to get to downtown Calgary after your flight, Calgary Transit offers four different bus lines that run from the airport to various points in the Calgary area. Tickets for the bus can either be purchased at Mac’s Convenience Store or from the vending machines that are located at Bus Bay 7.
- Many people travel to Calgary as their gateway to Banff in the Canadian Rockies. A great way to make the trip from the airport to Banff is on the Banff Airporter. This scheduled bus service offers guaranteed departures that mean you can rest assured that, when your flight lands, you will be on your way to the mountains on time and at a price you can afford.
FAQs - booking Calgary flights
How long is the flight to Calgary?
What is the cheapest flight to Calgary?
Which airlines fly to Calgary?
How far is Calgary Airport from central Calgary?
What is the name of Calgary’s airport?
How long does it take to get to Banff or Calgary from the airport?
Is there a convenient way to move between the terminal buildings?
If after my flight to Calgary I am taking a connecting flight; where do I go after I deplane?
What are the rules concerning traveling with a pet at Calgary Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Calgary
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Calgary Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Calgary Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Calgary
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.