Find cheap flights to London
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 696||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 536||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to London
- Looking for cheap airfare to London? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to London for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 720, from Vancouver C$ 752, from Montreal C$ 779
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to London is January.
- Travelers that are looking for a convenient hotel upon landing after flights to London Heathrow Airport will love the YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport. This unique cabin concept is perfect for those looking for something simple and convenient. They offer standard and premium cabins that have en-suite bathrooms, flat screen televisions, and free WiFi.
- If you are craving an authentic British meal after your flight to London, travelers should stop by The Gorgeous Kitchen. Their menu is a combination of light and tasty dishes and more traditional British items. The restaurant also offers breathtaking views of the entire airport complex.
- After your long flight to London, stop into Be Relax spa for a touch of revitalization. Be Relax offers chair massages, manicures and pedicures, and waxing and facial care to refresh you after your long flight. Not only will you feel great leaving the airport but you might not even feel like you’ve been on a flight at all.
- When looking for a hotel after your flight to London Gatwick Airport, the Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport is an excellent choice. The hotel is just a short distance from the North Terminal and offers convenient access to the nearby business parks and a host of attractions that are just a short trip away.
- If business is on the agenda after your flight to London Gatwick Airport, the airport offers an all new Regus Express business lounge. This fully equipped and stylish lounge offers meeting rooms as well as shower facilities and even breakfast. The facilities can be booked by the hour and the entire booking process can be completed online, or you may simply stop by once you have arrived.
FAQs - booking London flights
How long is the flight to London?
What is the cheapest flight to London?
Which airlines fly to London?
Which London airport is closest to central London?
How long will it take me to get from London Heathrow Airport to central London?
Can I bring my pet with me on my flight to London Heathrow Airport?
What is the quickest way to get through passport control after my flight to London Gatwick Airport?
What services are offered for those traveling with children through London Gatwick Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to London
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap London Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap London Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to London
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.