Find cheap flights to England
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|November||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 762||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 398||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to England
- Looking for cheap airfare to England? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to England for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 741, from Calgary C$ 849, from Vancouver C$ 876
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to England is January.
- Flights to England will land in one of four cities, including London. If you’re booking a flight to London, you can arrive at either London Gatwick Airport (LGW), which is about 48 km south of the city, or London Heathrow Airport (LHR), about 23 km west of central London.
- It’s helpful to know that there is only one route that provides a direct flight to England. This flight departs from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) and arrives at London Gatwick Airport. WestJet and Air Transat are the two air carriers that offer nonstop flights along this route, so you can choose between them.
- If you wish to visit the region bordering the Pennines Mountain Range in the Midlands, Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA) should be your destination of choice. Delta operates flights there via KLM from Toronto Pearson International Airport, but with two layovers, the first at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) and the second at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS).
- If you fly into Manchester Airport (MAN) you will be close to the cities of Liverpool and Blackpool on the coast of the Irish Sea, as well as Sheffield to the southeast. Aer Lingus operates the only flights there from Toronto Pearson International Airport, but you will have to get a connecting flight at Dublin Airport (DUB).
- The city of Birmingham lies midway between Manchester and London, east of the Cambrian Mountains and within reach of Wolverhampton and Coventry. Flights to Birmingham from Toronto Pearson via Brussels Airlines require a layover at Brussels Airport (BRU), while Virgin Atlantic flights (via KLM) will require a stop at Amsterdam Airport.
FAQs - booking England flights
How long is the flight to England?
What is the cheapest flight to England?
Which airlines fly to England?
What are the most popular destinations in England?
Which airport is the closest to Norwich?
If I wish to visit Stonehenge, which airport is most convenient?
Can I get a flight from London to Cornwall?
Which airport is most convenient for visiting the Lake District?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to England
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to England (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to England (One-way)
Flights to England
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.