Find cheap flights to Las Vegas
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (1% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 358||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 197||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Las Vegas
- Looking for cheap airfare to Las Vegas? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Las Vegas for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 268, from Toronto C$ 360, from Montreal C$ 528
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Las Vegas is January.
- Travelers on flights to Las Vegas looking for a hotel that is close to the airport need look no further than the La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South. Away from the chaos of the Las Vegas Strip, this hotel is perfect for those looking for something convenient and affordable that is still just a short drive from all of the Las Vegas attractions and destinations.
- If you find that all of your electronic devices are running a little low on power after your flight to Las Vegas, you can plug in at one of the many outlets or Recharge Zones located throughout the airport. In addition, you can stop at any CargeCarte Rapid Charger where you can charge your devices up to twice as fast as a normal outlet for just a small fee.
- If you need a healthy pick-me-up after your flight to Las Vegas, stop in at Jamba Juice, located at the D Gates of Las Vegas McCarran Airport. They offer a whole host of healthy and satisfying smoothies and snacks.
- If you are ready to get the party started after your flight to Las Vegas, a great first stop is the The Club at Las Vegas McCarran Airport. This upscale lounge is a great first stop for the drink of your choice and a great snack or sandwich as well.
- If you have just arrived on your flight to Las Vegas and are not sure where to head next, you will be happy to know that there are information booths located in the baggage claim areas of both Terminal 1 and 3. These booths are staffed by knowledgeable airport employees that can answer all of your questions and get you on your way.
FAQs - booking Las Vegas flights
How long is the flight to Las Vegas?
What is the cheapest flight to Las Vegas?
Which airlines fly to Las Vegas?
How far is Las Vegas Airport from central Las Vegas?
What is the name of Las Vegas’s airport?
What are the customs and immigration procedures at Las Vegas McCarran Airport?
If I am being picked up at Las Vegas McCarran Airport where should I meet my ride?
Can I smoke at Las Vegas McCarran Airport?
Are there mass transit options available at Las Vegas McCarran Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Las Vegas McCarran
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Las Vegas Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Las Vegas Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Las Vegas
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.