Find cheap flights to Manila
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 950||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 583||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Manila
- Looking for cheap airfare to Manila? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Manila for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 792, from Calgary C$ 913, from Toronto C$ 1062
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Manila is September.
- While there are no hotels on-site at the airport, the Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City is just a short drive away. This affordable yet high-quality hotel offers all the amenities you would expect from the Holiday Inn brand.
- If you have travelled on a long flight to Manila with a great deal of luggage, you may find transport easier with a baggage trolley. The airport offers baggage trolleys free of charge, which can be found throughout the airport. If you need additional assistance, you can also hire a porter to assist you for a small fee per bag.
- If you need to be refreshed after your long flight to Manila, stop in at the Skyview Lounge in Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The lounge offers food and beverages as well as a shower area with towels provided.
- If you cannot wait another minute for a taste of Southeast Asian cuisine after your flight to Manila, then the Manila Life Cafe is just what you are looking for. Located in Terminal 3 of Ninoy Aquino International Airport, this cafe offers a full menu of Southeast Asian delights and even has a few North American staples on the menu as well.
- Who says that when you are halfway around the world you cannot have a little taste of home? With an on-site Krispy Kreme Doughnut location at the airport, you might almost forget you are in Manila when you bite into the decadent goodness of a glazed doughnut.
FAQs - booking Manila flights
What is the cheapest flight to Manila?
Which airlines fly to Manila?
How far is Manila Airport from central Manila?
What is the name of Manila’s airport?
Are there smoking areas at the airport?
Is there a limit as to how much Canadian currency I can bring into the Philippines?
Can I bring my pet with me on my flight to Manila?
Are there mass transit options at the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Manila Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Manila Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Manila
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.