Find cheap flights to Toronto
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 270||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 107||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Toronto
- Looking for cheap airfare to Toronto? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Toronto for the following prices or less: From Edmonton C$ 314, from Vancouver C$ 344, from Calgary C$ 352
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Toronto is April.
- When taking flights to Toronto, you will find that you can choose between airports. Toronto Pearson International is the larger of the two airports with more carriers and flights, yet it is actually located about 27 kilometers from the center of Toronto. This airport is an excellent choice if you are visiting any of the suburban communities to the north and west of Toronto. Toronto Island, on the other hand, is a smaller airport that offers fewer flights, yet it is only a mere 3.5 kilometers from the city center.
- If you are looking for a hotel that is close to Toronto Pearson International Airport, take a look at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel in the Toronto International Airport. This is the only hotel that is located inside the airport. The hotel offers an indoor walkway connecting you to Terminal 3 at the airport and access to both Terminal 1 and the Union Express Train that will take you to downtown Toronto.
- If you have boarded your flight to Toronto a little underdressed for the winter weather, stop in at Burberry, located in Terminal 1, Level 2 of Toronto Pearson International Airport. This location carries a great selection of classic Burberry clothing, leather bags, cashmere scarves, and trench coats to keep you warm and stylish during your time in Toronto.
- If you are looking for a convenient way to get from Toronto Pearson International airport into downtown Toronto, the UP Express may be just for you. This express train connects Toronto Pearson International with Union Station in downtown Toronto. This rail line will provide you with a 25-minute trip from the airport to downtown, regardless of traffic on surface roads or poor weather conditions.
- If a long flight to Toronto has left you feeling stressed and tired, stop in at Be Relax, located in Terminal 3 of Toronto Pearson International Airport. This unique airport concept offers chair massages as well as manicures, pedicures, and facial care to get you refreshed and revitalized after your flight.
FAQs - booking Toronto flights
How long is the flight to Toronto?
What is the cheapest flight to Toronto?
Which airlines fly to Toronto?
Which Toronto airport is closest to central Toronto?
Where can I pick up an Uber at Toronto Pearson International Airport?
Is there bus service from Toronto Pearson International Airport to downtown Toronto?
Does Toronto Pearson International Airport provide pet relief areas?
If I have lost something at the airport, what is the best way to find it?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Toronto
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Toronto Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Toronto Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Toronto
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.