YEG - YVR
Find cheap flights from Edmonton to Vancouver Airport
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (25% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (23% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 155||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 105||or less|
When to book flights from Edmonton to Vancouver Intl
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 148 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Edmonton to Vancouver Airport was found, on average, 65 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 14% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- If you’re travelling light on your flight from Edmonton to Vancouver, you can choose to take the convenient and direct skyshuttle from downtown to Edmonton International Airport (YEG). A ticket costs C$ 18, paid in cash or credit card, and the trip takes about 1h and 20min. Please note that trips must be pre-booked and that the skyshuttle’s final stop is at the arrivals area, not departures. However, the departures area is just a few minutes away, within walking distance.
- If your flight from Edmonton to Vancouver is the first leg of a more extended trip, when you land at Vancouver International Airport (YVR) you can book a room for four, six or eight hours at the onsite Fairmount Vancouver Airport Hotel.
- After your flight lands and you’ve claimed your luggage, reaching downtown Vancouver from the airport is as easy as catching the Canada Line rapid transit rail on level 3. One-way tickets cost C$ 9.20, and you'll reach the city centre in less than half an hour.
- Travelling with a group and could use some help managing everyone’s luggage? The Vancouver Skycap Porters are there to assist you, whether moving luggage from arrivals to your taxi or helping you with your pet if you’re travelling with one. They charge a flat fee of C$ 10 for up to three items, and C$ 2 for each extra piece.
- If you need a bite to eat before leaving the airport, there are two restaurants on level 3 of the domestic terminal. Wok n’ Roll serves Chinese food every day from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, while White Spot serves a wider variety of dishes every day from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
FAQs for booking Edmonton to Vancouver Airport flights
How long does a flight from Edmonton to Vancouver Airport take?
How many flights are there between Edmonton and Vancouver Airport?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Edmonton to Vancouver Airport?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Edmonton and Vancouver Airport?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Edmonton to Vancouver Airport?
Where do I catch a taxi at Vancouver International Airport and how much does it cost?
Where can I rent a car at Vancouver International Airport?
What’s the fastest way to reach Vancouver’s city center from the airport?
Where can I find the shuttle to my hotel from the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines serving Edmonton to Vancouver Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Edmonton to Vancouver Airport (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Edmonton to Vancouver Airport (one-way)
Edmonton - Vancouver Airport Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.