YLW - YVR
Find cheap flights from Kelowna to Vancouver Airport
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (19% less expensive on average)|
|May||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 231||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 195||or less|
When to book flights from Kelowna to Vancouver Intl
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 180 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Kelowna to Vancouver Airport was found, on average, 37 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be April, May and June. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 19% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Flights from Kelowna to Vancouver land at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). When arriving, if you’re travelling in a large group or carrying a lot of luggage, consider booking services from the Vancouver Skycap Porters, available from 5:00 am to 1:30 am. For a C$ 10 flat fee, for up to three luggage pieces, the porters will assist you with your bags from the baggage claim area to your transportation.
- If you’re travelling to Whistler from Vancouver International Airport, it’s more comfortable and affordable to take the SkyLynx long-distance bus from outside level 2 of the international arrivals area. A one-way ticket costs C$ 65, and you can pre-book your trip online.
- The best way to travel from the airport to the city centre depends on how light you are travelling. For passengers not carrying a lot of luggage, the SkyTrain is the most direct option, costing C$ 14. Taxis, on the other hand, have the advantage of door-to-door service and are particularly useful if you’re travelling with children or a lot of baggage. On average, a taxi to the city centre costs C$ 50.
- Although flights from Kelowna to Vancouver are short, if you need to grab some coffee or a light snack before leaving the airport, there are a few restaurant options located on level 3 in the public area of the domestic terminal.
- If you’re on your way to a cruise, cruise ship representatives will greet passengers flying through Vancouver International Airport at level 2 of the domestic arrivals area.
FAQs for booking Kelowna to Vancouver Airport flights
How long does a flight from Kelowna to Vancouver Airport take?
How many flights are there between Kelowna and Vancouver Airport?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Kelowna to Vancouver Airport?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Kelowna and Vancouver Airport?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Kelowna to Vancouver Airport?
Where can I rent a car at Vancouver International Airport?
Where do I go to find my courtesy hotel shuttle?
Does Vancouver International Airport have an on-site hotel?
What kind of entertainment options will I find for kids at Vancouver International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying Kelowna to Vancouver Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Kelowna to Vancouver Airport (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Kelowna to Vancouver Airport (one-way)
Kelowna - Vancouver Airport Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.