Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Revelstoke
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 34% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 168% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 196||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 186||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Revelstoke hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Revelstoke hotel
- You’ll find several hotels in Revelstoke that are close to museums, for a cultural stay. Located less than a five-minute walk from the Revelstoke Museum & Archive, consider staying at the Cube Boutique Hotel, with amenities like complimentary breakfasts and ski access. Or, consider staying at the Alpine Inn & Suites, less than a 10-minute walk from the Revelstoke Railway Museum.
- If you're looking for a variety of restaurants, consider staying in the heart of Revelstoke at The Explorers Society Hotel, around the corner from which you'll find dining options such as Paramjit's Kitchen, The Taco Club, Chubby Funsters and Padrino's Pizzaria. This neighborhood also offers numerous bars, including the River City Pub and Patio and Craft Bierhaus.
- Enjoy a quick game of golf by staying at the Best Western Plus Revelstoke, located 10 minutes’ walk from the Revelstoke Golf Club. You'll also be within a 10-minute walk of the Columbia River, where you can go for a pleasant stroll after a game.
- If you're driving to Revelstoke for business, the Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Revelstoke on the north end provides free parking, in addition to a business center. Or consider staying at the Regent Hotel Revelstoke, located in the heart of downtown Revelstoke. In addition to free parking and a business center, the hotel also offers meeting/banquet facilities.
- Consider staying at The Pines Bed & Breakfast or the Revelstoke Winterhouse, if you'd like to be outside of the city center while maintaining accessibility to the city’s best attractions. Both hotels are located south of the Illecillewaet River, placing you less than a 10-minute drive from downtown Revelstoke. In addition, Mt. Begbie Brewing Co. is just a 10-minute drive from both hotels.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Revelstoke
Are hotels in Revelstoke safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Revelstoke?
What are the best hotels near Revelstoke Mountain?
How much does a hotel cost in Revelstoke?
What hotels in Revelstoke are near the Revelstoke Community & Aquatic Center?
Are any ski-in/ski-out hotels in Revelstoke?
What hotels in Revelstoke provide wedding services?
What hotels in Revelstoke provide bicycle rentals?
How much is a hotel in Revelstoke for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Revelstoke for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Revelstoke?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Revelstoke by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Revelstoke hotels
Go to map