Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Orillia
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 89% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 174||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 194||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Orillia hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Orillia hotel
- If it's your first time visiting Orillia, Ontario, consider staying at The Champlain Waterfront Hotel in downtown Orillia for close proximity to many attractions. You'll be down the street from the waterfront and less than a 10-minute walk from Couchiching Beach Park. You’ll also find the Orillia Opera House less than half a mile away, and the Leacock Museum just one mile away.
- There are several hotels in Orillia near a variety of restaurants. The Best Western Plus Mariposa Inn & Conference Centre is a short walk from restaurants like The Shack Eatery, Hills Maple Leaf, Theo's Eatery, or the Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill. Or consider the Maples Motel on the waterfront near Pumpkin Bay, where the pizza and pints at Brewery Bay Food Co. is only a five-minute walk away.
- If you're interested in exploring the scenery of Orillia, consider staying at the Creighton Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast in the Simcoe Lodge district. In addition to amenities like a private beach and storage facility, they also provide bicycle rentals, so you can explore the city at your leisure. You can find Mara Provincial Park less than one mile away, or you can bike up the coast around the Bays.
- For those who enjoy golfing, there are several hotels in Orillia within close distance of the Couchiching Golf and Country Club. Stone Gate Inn is located less than half a mile away, with an indoor pool and a hot tub. Or consider the Kings Inn - Orillia, which places you right on the doorstep of the Couchiching Golf and Country Club.
- If you're looking to be just outside the city center while still being close to the action, consider staying at the Highwayman Inn & Conference Centre. Located outside the city center on the west side, you'll still be less than a five-minute drive from the heart of the city. The hotel offers an indoor pool, a tennis court and a casino.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Orillia
Are hotels in Orillia safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Casino Rama?
What hotels in Orillia are close to Galaxy Cinemas Orillia?
What hotels in Orillia are kid-friendly?
What are the best hotels near J.B. Tudhope Memorial Park?
What hotels in Orillia are near the marinas?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Orillia?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Orillia by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Orillia hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Orillia hotelsShow all