Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chicago
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 71% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 294||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 309||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Chicago hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Chicago hotel
- Chicago is divided into several neighborhoods, and each one offers a different atmosphere and experience. If you want to be in the middle of the hustle and bustle, you should stay downtown in the central district, known as The Loop. Hotels here put you in walking distance of many of the main Chicago attractions and offer breathtaking views of the city skyline.
- It's best to choose your hotel in Chicago based on the neighborhood you want to explore, not based on its proximity to an airport. There are two airports that service Chicago: O'Hare International Airport and Midway Airport. Fortunately, both are conveniently located just 15 miles and 10 miles from downtown, respectively. Though Midway Airport is closer to The Loop,
- O'Hare is bigger and offers more options for mass public transportation.
- If you're looking for a more luxurious, quieter place to stay, book a hotel located in the Gold Coast district. Though a mostly residential area, you can still find some nice hotels with lakefront views.
- The Magnificent Mile is one of the most renowned neighborhoods in Chicago. This glitzy, high-end district has some of the fanciest hotels in Chicago. If you choose to stay here, you're saying yes to fabulous shopping in department stores and boutiques full of lively crowds of tourists.
- You'll also be close to Oak Street Beach, one of Chicago's 24 lakefront beaches, a popular spot for both tourists and locals.
- River North is the place to stay if you're looking for nightlife, and it has become increasingly popular among tourists. There are a variety of hotels to choose from for every budget, including cheap but nice, to more glamorous hotels. In this district, the restaurants stay open late, and you won't be hard pressed to find bars and clubs.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chicago
Are hotels in Chicago safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Chicago?
What are the best hotels near Magnificent Mile?
Which hotels in Chicago have free parking?
How to find a hotel with spa in Chicago?
Which neighborhoods in Chicago have good hotels for families?
What are the best hotels in Chicago with a city view?
Which neighborhoods in Chicago are best for couples?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chicago?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chicago by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chicago hotels
Go to map