Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kingston
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 117% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 165||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 211||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Kingston hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Kingston hotel
- If you’re interested in learning about the city’s military history, choose a hotel next to Fort Henry, a once-strategic base that has been restored and now offers tours and reenactments. The Super 8 is a budget hotel that is just a five-minute drive to Fort Henry and a 10-minute walk to the St. Lawrence River.
- For travelers interested in recreational activities like volleyball, boating, and cycling, pick a hotel near Lake Ontario Park, like the De Haan's B&B. Lake Ontario Park is a large green space that has many trails, a boat-launch area, and a large children’s play area, making it a fun destination for families.
- Are you interested in seeing some of the region’s local art? Consider a hotel next to the Agnes Etherington Art Centre, such as the Residence Inn by Marriott located 10 minutes’ walk away. This museum specifically focuses on art made by Canadian artists, and it contains ancient artifacts from the area as well.
- Because one of the easiest ways to travel around Kingston is by car, look for hotels that offer free amenities like complimentary parking and airport shuttle services. The Econo Lodge is a budget choice that is less than 15 minutes’ walk to the riverfront and offers free parking, while the Best Western Fireside Inn is close to I-33 and has a free airport shuttle.
- If you’re a hockey fan, choose a hotel next to the Original Hockey Hall of Fame, such as the Howard Johnson by Wyndham, located three minutes’ walk from the museum. The Hall of Fame is a museum that educates visitors on the history of hockey and displays original items of interest, such as one of the first ever hockey sticks to be used.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kingston
Are hotels in Kingston safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Kingston?
What are the best hotels near Queen's University?
Are there any hotels in Kingston that offer a good view?
Which hotels in Kingston are near the Kingston Penitentiary?
What are some good hotels in Kingston near Murney Tower?
What hotels in Kingston have a good indoor pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kingston?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kingston by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kingston hotels
Go to map