Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Winnipeg
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 12% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 20% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 136||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 136||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Winnipeg hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Winnipeg hotel
- If you would like to visit a museum during your trip to Winnipeg, choose a hotel near the Manitoba Museum, such as the Mere Hotel located five minutes’ walk away. The Manitoba Museum features several natural history exhibits, including artifacts related to the history of humans, as well as an on-site planetarium.
- To stay in a central area that has a high concentration of shops, restaurants, and recreational activities, select a hotel near The Forks, such as The Fort Garry Hotel, Spa and Conference Centre, which is less than a 10-minute walk away. The Forks is a large community hub that contains a variety of local businesses, including Fergies Fish ’n Chips and Grass Roots Prairie Kitchen.
- Hoping to take advantage of Winnipeg’s scenic green space? Book a hotel near FortWhyte Alive, a large recreational center that encompasses more than 600 acres and contains several lakes, many species of wildlife, and a nature center. The Hilton Garden Inn is less than a 10-minute drive to the park and is situated just next to I-90.
- For travelers visiting Winnipeg with their families, select a hotel near the Manitoba Children's Museum, such as the Humphry Inn & Suites, a 10-minute walk from the museum. The Manitoba Children’s Museum is full of interactive exhibits to promote curiosity and learning, and there’s a separate area reserved for toddlers.
- If you want to stay in a vibrant area of the city that has a large selection of art galleries and music events, look for hotels in the Exchange District, such as the Mariaggi's Theme Suite Hotel & Spa. The Exchange District is home to the International Jazz Festival, as well as businesses such as ArtsJunktion and Generation Green.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Winnipeg
Are hotels in Winnipeg safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Winnipeg?
What are the best hotels near MTS Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Winnipeg?
Which hotels in Winnipeg are near the Canadian Museum for Human Rights?
What are some good hotels in Winnipeg near Assiniboine Park?
Which hotels in Winnipeg have a good indoor pool?
Are there hotels in Winnipeg with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Winnipeg for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Winnipeg for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Winnipeg?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Winnipeg by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Winnipeg hotels
Go to map