Find cheap flights to Winnipeg
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 344||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 142||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Winnipeg
- Looking for cheap airfare to Winnipeg? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Winnipeg for the following prices or less: From Calgary C$ 190, from Vancouver Intl C$ 241, from Ottawa C$ 438
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Winnipeg is January.
- Most flights to Winnipeg arrive at Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport, also known as Winnipeg Airport. Winnipeg Airport is located 8 kilometers from the center of Winnipeg, which is the capital of the province of Manitoba in Canada.
- Direct flights to Winnipeg can be booked through a number of airlines, depending on where you’re departing from in Canada. Flights from Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal can be purchased via Air Canada and WestJet.
- Feeling hungry? Don’t fly on an empty stomach. From breakfast and burgers to coffee and cold-pressed juices, there are plenty of options to fuel up before you depart from Winnipeg Airport.
- Travelling with children? Play structures can be found at the Arrivals level outside of Tim Hortons with a convenient seating area for parents to keep a watchful eye on their little ones. There are also two play areas on the Departures level of Winnipeg Airport.
- There are a few shops at Winnipeg Airport if you need to make a last-minute purchase. Browse through electronics, specialty luggage and apparel, or simply pick up a magazine and a snack for the flight. A range of souvenirs are also available from some of the airport shops.
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi at Winnipeg Airport. Free access is available for all devices including smartphones, tablets and laptops, so you can keep in touch with your family and friends while you’re traveling.
- If you want to rent a car at Winnipeg Airport, several car rental agencies can be found on the main level of the 4-level parkade. Book a vehicle direct from the airport to visit Winnipeg’s historic sites and explore the natural parks and lakes of Manitoba.
FAQs - booking Winnipeg flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Canada to Winnipeg due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from Canada to Winnipeg due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Winnipeg?
What is the cheapest flight to Winnipeg?
Which airlines fly to Winnipeg?
How far is Winnipeg Airport from central Winnipeg?
What is the name of Winnipeg’s airport?
How do I travel from Winnipeg airport to the city center?
Where is the closest hotel to Winnipeg Airport?
Are there any airline lounges at Winnipeg Airport?
What facilities are available for people travelling through Winnipeg Airport with a service animal?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Winnipeg?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Winnipeg?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Winnipeg?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Winnipeg?
Top airlines flying to Winnipeg
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Winnipeg Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.