Find cheap flights to New York
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 321||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 195||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to New York
- Looking for cheap airfare to New York? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to New York for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 266, from Montreal C$ 289, from Vancouver C$ 379
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to New York is January.
- Travelers on flights to New York John F. Kennedy International Airport looking for a hotel that is both convenient and upscale will find what they are looking for at the Hilton New York JFK Airport. This hotel is both elegant and comfortable and is just a short drive from the airport. This is an excellent alternative to high-cost Manhattan hotels for travelers.
- When you arrive on your flight to New York and are looking for a meal that is a local classic, look no further than the many Shake Shack restaurants located throughout New York John F. Kennedy International Airport. Here you will find the classic lineup of burgers, shakes, and fries that are sure to satisfy.
- If you find that all of your electronic devices are running a little low on battery life after your flight to New York LaGuardia Airport, you might be pleasantly surprised to learn that New York LaGuardia Airport offers both power outlets and charging stations for your devices at no cost.
- If your flight to New York has left you run down, stop at XpresSpa at New York LaGuardia Airport. The folks at XPresSpa will help you shed your fatigue and stress with one of their many signature spa treatments.
- If your flight to New York is taking you to Newark Liberty International Airport and you want a simple and effective way to get around the airport, the AirTrain service operates 24 hours per day. It can transport you to all of the terminals, parking lots, car rental facilities and hotel shuttle locations at the airport.
FAQs - booking New York flights
How long is the flight to New York?
What is the cheapest flight to New York?
Which airlines fly to New York?
Which New York airport is closest to central New York?
Which New York Airport offers the fastest way to Manhattan?
What ground transportation options are available from New York La Guardia to Manhattan?
Can I get an Uber from New York John F. Kennedy International Airport?
What is the most luxurious way I can travel from the airport to Manhattan?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to New York
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap New York Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap New York Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to New York
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.